There will be did you see the trailer you constantly seeing people training jogging wearing tattoos piercing sign ect..

/facepalm.

I guess I need to explain fully.

You will not be able to enter character creation. Character creation is when you create your character, as in customizing his race and facial features.Character Customization will most likely be in the game. This is things like tattoos, piercings, clothes, hairstyles, body shape. Not creation.

That is just presuming GTA stays with a fixed protagonist, which I sincerely hope and believe.

I would like a character creation i.e. clothes, piercings etc. but not face, race etc.

More commonly known as character customization.

Well like the guy looking off of the balcony is Ned Luke (although probably not the character name) he doesn't really suit the criminal type of character. More of a mob boss giving people jobs to do and organizing bank robbery's and such and if you do play as this Ned Luke guy then honestly, i don't think things such as body building and getting fatter would be in the game but there are also possibilities that the pro-tag could be the guy in the car (Red Convertible) which honestly i would enjoy playing as more. He looks like the type a guy who would commit a lot of crime (Not because he is dark skinned) and be the type of 'hip gangsta' dude who gets all the chicks and not having to purchase a quickie from a whore. There could be two main characters as i have both mentioned in this comment, but i highly doubt it since they have never done that in a GTA before. *SPOILER FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T COMPLETED RDR ALTHOUGH ITS BEEN OUT FOR DONKEYS YEARS*

They kind of did in RDR at the end when you switched main character but somehow didn't really feel the same when his son followed in his footsteps as he was the kind of young boy who wouldn't hurt a fly. Kind of how it would be if they had 2 main characters at the same time since one looks harmless and one looks like a crazy S.O.B.

Well anyway that's my opinion and i hope it didn't bore you to death with this mega long comment hehehehe bravo to you for reading it all :clap:

Thanks. :fap:

Edited by TreeFitty
FYI If you want to post spoilers, use the [spoiler] tags.

I just thought of something.

Maybe that guy looking over his balcony is "Claude"

Since it's been 10 years, he is trying to get out of "that line of work" and start a new life, moving from LC to LS. He would be roughly the right age, so it's possible. However R* denied the return of GTA III Era characters, but that is very interesting.

I would love to see that but remember Claude never spoke

Since it's been 10 years, he is trying to get out of "that line of work" and start a new life, moving from LC to LS. He would be roughly the right age, so it's possible. However R* denied the return of GTA III Era characters, but that is very interesting.

You guys realise he was in GTA:SA... i dont see why he would go back and fourth places (from LC TO LS TO LC LS just doesnt make sense).

You guys realise he was in GTA:SA... i dont see why he would go back and fourth places (from LC TO LS TO LC LS just doesnt make sense).

it's not claude in GtaV trailer, anyway it looks nothing like him seriously!!!

it's not claude anyway it looks nothing like him seriously!!!

What? When you race with catalina? Im sure of it... have you heard the deleted audio files from the game of claude f****** catalina? haha sure is funny.

soooooo who cares if you race with that catalina chick, it's not claude in gta V trailer look at his face nothing alike my friend!

I thought you meant the guy in the GTA V trailer doesn't look like Claude which would be fine, but saying that wasn't Claude in San Andreas is wrong. Of course the character models look different since Rockstar made plenty of advancements in 3 years of development. Plus Claude is supposed to look ~10 years younger too.

nah man, the guy in gta V trailer looks nothing like claude attall and it's not him garuntee, but yea claude was in san andreas

soooooo who cares if you race with that catalina chick, it's not claude in gta V trailer look at his face nothing alike my friend!

Oh sorry i thought you was talking about Claude is GTA SA haha.... i miss understood you mate sorry.

:fap:

btw is GTA SA set before GTA III?

Yes, it's obvious if you've played the game. The game was based on gang activity (at least in the begging and very end), which was most prominent in the late 80's and early 90's.

Yes, it's obvious if you've played the game. The game was based on gang activity (at least in the begging and very end), which was most prominent in the late 80's and early 90's.

Haha i never knew that before thanks for the info :D

:fap:

Vice city stories is set in 1976, Vice city set in 1986, san andreas in 1992, liberty city stories in 1998, Gta 3 in 2001 and Gta 4 in 2008 and as we know Gta V set this time 2012 i assume, so yea that's the order