Gangsters/Mafia in Idaho, are you down syndrome'd? The mafia is Italian they'll be on the coast's not in no potato farm. As Massacre said just accept the fact you live in a shit place, nobody could make that game interesting not even with drugs involved.

I tink you might be disappointed..

I could see multiple storylines for potential DLC's like they did in IV, but who knows.

Yeah my ideas have changed since I posted this topic. Now I believe there will be DLC with a different protagonist, maybe one is a stereotypical street gangster, just to bring back some memories of SA.

It would be cool to play as a balla for a dlc

if there is going to be a new character id rather wait and see instead of guessing who it is. i almost 100% sure that there is one storyline and one playable character because it wouldnt neccesarilly be a fun gta game if you had to keep switching people, too heavy rain-esque and it wont fit on one disc either. and your not going to play as ballas i the dlc because i dought that gang is a big thing anymore.

I doubt the gang events of the old SA will have existed in this new Los Santos. Maybe they will be the same gangs, but not with the same past. But it would be cool if you played as a GSF member and Balla in DLC, and see the contrasting stories, like how the events of EOLC tied in with GTA IV.

I'd rather have one protag tbh , especially if there is multiple protags and one of them is a complete twat! It'll get on my nerves...

I dont care if the guys white,black,asian or hispanic neither how old he is, no one will complain if the protag isn't what they hoped for cus its G.T fuckin A.. and also based in the best map of the gta era. It'll be awesome no matter what.

I'm hoping they'll change it up a bit from 4 and like how you could change clothes and stuff in SA, in this one you can create you own protagonist.to a certain exstant. White, Black, mexican. All with their different voice actors. Doesn't change the storyline majorly but you'd notice slight differents in some parts of the game. Just a thought.

omfg i hoep itz karl johnsen XD one does not simply put GTA 3 era characters into GTA 4 era

286wd0.jpg

Edited by Rage Post

I hope it's just the one main character. I think multiple main characters could lead to the story becoming disjointed. I didn't really like it in LA Noire when it switched characters, I just wanted to return back to 'my' character. Hopefully the second trailer (whenever it comes out) will clear up who the protagonist actually is. From the 1st trailer it could be one of three for me

I'm hoping they'll change it up a bit from 4 and like how you could change clothes and stuff in SA, in this one you can create you own protagonist.to a certain exstant. White, Black, mexican. All with their different voice actors. Doesn't change the storyline majorly but you'd notice slight differents in some parts of the game. Just a thought.

In my opinion that's a terrible idea, you wouldn't feel connected to the character itself, everyone would have a different version, and the game would be like Saint's Row. That's not bad, but as GTA is more serious it's better to stick to one, single protagonist. If you could choose his race, they wouldn't be able to include the character's history and past as detailed as they can if he is one person only.

• Like 1

Reading all these posts I think it's about time for a new trailer or something... People are all imagining storylines and characters without any real clue. Maybe fun to do, but when the game comes out it may be a little disappointing that it didn't turn out to be your ideal game.

I just hope the main character will be a loner, so he doesn't get called up constantly to shoot pool, have a dinner, go drinking, or whatever. I hate it.

Reading all these posts I think it's about time for a new trailer or something... People are all imagining storylines and characters without any real clue. Maybe fun to do, but when the game comes out it may be a little disappointing that it didn't turn out to be your ideal game.

I just hope the main character will be a loner, so he doesn't get called up constantly to shoot pool, have a dinner, go drinking, or whatever. I hate it.

Yeah, I hope you can turn your phone off and just ignore everyone if you want, or if you feel like going out turn on your phone and get invited by 20 different friends in the span of 5 seconds...

Random thought: what about if the guy talking is someone you have to kill? I mean for all we know the players character mite not even be in the trailer, I mean it's only the first one :P just a thought! =L