Are you saying only white people are organized enough for organized high class crime?

yes infact i am

*Looks at Yakuza, Triads, and Mexican Mafia*

Totally.

Exactly, a lot of famous criminals are not even white.

Are you saying only white people are organized enough for organized high class crime?

yes infact i am

Totally.

i said blacks, i didnt say chinese, mexicans, and japanese... read before you act like a dick

i wanna be a white guy, i can only see a white guy robbing major banks and jewlery stores, and possiably doing high powered missions for high ranking officals in a criminal "organization"... i just dont see a black guy from the hood or a black guy in general gettting to do all these things, not realistic. Although the MC may just be black, who knows lol

Sounds pretty dickish to me...

Plus, he asked if you think that white people are the only capable race to commit these "high powered" missions...and you said yes, in fact I am.

yes infact i am

Totally.

i said blacks, i didnt say chinese, mexicans, and japanese... read before you act like a dick

Hypocrite!

yes infact i am

Totally.

Maybe you should read your own post again. I was responding to the post I quoted, where you confirmed that you think only white people are organized enough for organized crime. I don't give a shit about anything you said before that.

• Like 2

I watched this movie last night called taken. Ever seen it? Anyway if he does have a family and kids this would be great way to go. Plus he is a retired agent who has to come out of retirment to help his family. He also just moved somewhere new to be closer to his daughter.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taken_(film)

i wanna be a white guy, i can only see a white guy robbing major banks and jewlery stores, and possiably doing high powered missions for high ranking officals in a criminal "organization"... i just dont see a black guy from the hood or a black guy in general gettting to do all these things, not realistic. Although the MC may just be black, who knows lol

yes infact i am

then your a proud american :ike:

I watched this movie last night called taken. Ever seen it? Anyway if he does have a family and kids this would be great way to go. Plus he is a retired agent who has to come out of retirment to help his family. He also just moved somewhere new to be closer to his daughter.

http://en.m.wikipedi...iki/Taken_(film)

Might happen, but I doubt a kidnap plot would be the main story arc. I don't see how it could be winded out into the long storylines we usually see in GTA. Just imagine if the entire plot of IV was based around the mission where roman gets kidnapped.

Perhaps if it's a drug relaged storyline his family get kidnapped toward the end and you have to save the day.

http://en.m.wikipedi...iki/Taken_(film)

Might happen, but I doubt a kidnap plot would be the main story arc. I don't see how it could be winded out into the long storylines we usually see in GTA. Just imagine if the entire plot of IV was based around the mission where roman gets kidnapped.

Perhaps if it's a drug relaged storyline his family get kidnapped toward the end and you have to save the day.

RDR used a kidnapping plot to run the main storyline so it is possible.

I personally think I mix between the drug trade and Mexican immigration would work awesomely for the main storyline however.

the main character is Yusuf Amir..

ok ..... its not. But hope to hell he's in the game again ... one of the funniest gta characters ever (and ive played every one apart from the nintendo handheld one)

I believe there are 3 protagonists.

• Middle aged white guy who is rich.
  • Latino guy in his 20's who is doing well with a nice watch, customized car.
  • Black guy running from police, pretty much got the ghetto life.

I believe they are all playable and will be the main three characters in which you play as. A good example of how this would work is L.A. Noire, in which you switch to Jack Kelso towards the end. This could be done very easily with GTA V, you could switch to each character at the end of their stories, who knows they might even all die at the end of their stories. But what I think really backs this up is the fact that GTA V is really gonna focus on money and the economy, each of the three displayed to be in clearly different positions, money wise. Anyway I reckon that could really really work and that there's a great chance of it actually happening.

You forgot the money-grabbing Jewish lawyer and the Korean grocery store owner who yells "yoo be solly if you fuck we me, Amerrrycan preeks" at robbers. Maybe they'll be in the second trailer. ;)

Seriously though, after all the diverse characters R* have given us, it would be a shame if they had to rely on racial sterotypes to convey a story. I want to play as a rich black man who enjoys fine wine, Rush, and hanging people on meathooks in his basement, not another bloody gangbanger.

SEriously now that i think about it... We will probably get to pick our protag at the beginning of the game... if any of you bought episodes from liberty city there is a screen before you enter the game that lets you choose between the storys... i think there will be multiple protagonists not necessarily from different citys and there storys will collide every once and a while but in the long run have nothing to do with each other just like the ones in grand theft auto IV and its add ons

• Like 1

Not sure.I think there will be multiple protags, but in order for the story to flow smoothly, at one point, the game will force you to play out the events with a different protag...possibly switching back and forth without letting you choose when.

Plus, I'm pretty positive that this title consists of a whole new universe, so I don't think we can really compare it to the "Episodes" titles.

I believe they are all playable and will be the main three characters in which you play as. A good example of how this would work is L.A. Noire, in which you switch to Jack Kelso towards the end. This could be done very easily with GTA V, you could switch to each character at the end of their stories, who knows they might even all die at the end of their stories. But what I think really backs this up is the fact that GTA V is really gonna focus on money and the economy, each of the three displayed to be in clearly different positions, money wise. Anyway I reckon that could really really work and that there's a great chance of it actually happening.

I would enjoy that, as long as you have long enough to connect with them. I hate games where you don't connect with the character, completely ruins the SP experience.

I dunno if u lot ever played the x files game, well on that u chose to play as mulder or scully, the story was the same but the 'missions' were different. Say for example mulder would go to the high school to look for clues and scully would go to the police station, they they would meet up and have a show and tell. Maybe in GTA 5 you have 2 or more protages, the story is the same but the missions are different, so say the white guy on the roof dies at the end then that will be the same, however if the white guy is told to shoot someone, maybe the black guy has to try and stop it or something. Just a thought.

i was just wondering what you all think of the protagonist. like whether its albert de silva the guy in the red sports car or the one with all the tattoos running from the cops. or maybe just maybe all of them. give me you thoughts.

heres the trailer to jog your memory

I think that we will play as the older guy. I actually think his name is Ray i believe i read it somewhere. But i think the hispanic guy will be a very very close friend of his since they look like they are doing a robbery together xD

In a future GTA like in vice city it would be cool to start off homeless and someone offers you a job and that stuff

Somebody ever thought about a GTA in a smaller region? Like Idaho?! GTA VI "Boise Stories" will be AWESOME.

Let's think about the story...

Niko wants to get out of LC, and wants to forget old memories, blah, blah, blah, and then he goes to Idaho, looking for some peace... but, there are some gangsters there, and Niko accidentally involves in the mafia again...