Your theory is correct. There will be 3 or more protagonists. One for town, and in the end of the game u choose your favourite to rule over the others. By killing them or by making agreedments.

One of the protagonists its a woman, imagine what a woman can do to get power and money, thats right, your women caracter will be very "open minded". She is one of the caracters in San Fierro or other norther town.

Your theory is correct. There will be 3 or more protagonists. One for town, and in the end of the game u choose your favourite to rule over the others. By killing them or by making agreedments.

You might want to add "I think" or "In my opinion" to your post. Otherwise people around here will get upset when you attempt to pass off "real" info.

The more I think about it, the more I think a Pulp Fiction-style protagonist setup could work. We could play as the old guy, and similar to Tommy Vercetti (and Niko, at times), he could have his own plan for things, he'll be figuring out how to make money himself, essentially being his own mission boss, for the most part. Then, there could be a second protagonist (maybe the red car guy?), and he could work with the old guy, and get missions from him and several other characters. So we have two protagonists, one who's in business for himself, and another who's working for whoever he can to make money, and the perspective moves back and forth between the two throughout the game, with several missions where both characters are involved. An example of this could be the scene from the trailer where another character (not the old guy) is in the driver's seat of the van. You play as the old guy during the robbery, while the other guy waits in the van, then the perspective shifts back to the other character for the getaway.

It would be kind of like having The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony in one game, seeing the grittier side of LA with one character, and the high profile, big money side with the other.

Just something I've been thinking about lately.

I like that idea, but personally I would want to see two opposing stories. They would intertwine at certain points and at the end they would come together. Like GTA4 in a way, but more interaction between the two main characters.

Hey guys,u know the song of the trailer is called ''Ogden's Nut Gone Flake'' from ''Small faces''

This britsih band was founded in 1965 and the GTA London Add-ons played also in the 1960's

Also the voice told us ''What did I move here? I guess it was the weather....'' And we know,the weather in London is rainy...

Maybe a comeback?

I am sorry for bad english,but I hope you understand me

I don't think so. If the voice in the trailer is actually the protagonist, he doesn't sound very British to me.

Hey guys,u know the song of the trailer is called ''Ogden's Nut Gone Flake'' from ''Small faces''

This britsih band was founded in 1965 and the GTA London Add-ons played also in the 1960's

Also the voice told us ''What did I move here? I guess it was the weather....'' And we know,the weather in London is rainy...

Maybe a comeback?

I am sorry for bad english,but I hope you understand me

Doesn't sound like a London accent, but nice find bro

But we saw in the trailer two person

The first one,the hispanic and the older man,we dont know who is speaking in the trailer

But if he is a maxican,why he moved to Los Santos for a better weather?

But I agree with DuffMan,the voice dosent sound like british

But we saw in the trailer two person

The first one,the hispanic and the older man,we dont know who is speaking in the trailer

But I agree with DuffMan,the voice dosent sound like british

We've pretty much nailed the voice and old guy on Ned Luke. A white American.

You can be Mexican without living in Mexico.

That's all I have to add to this topic. Oh, wait, I have this, too.

funny-gif-cat-girl-hand.gif

I hate that very light always says things like they are fact. Although i agree the old man is american.

If they are american they are not british, if you where born here u are british. I dont see R* getting someone who sounds american to play a british guy.

However if what u mean is that he lived in america, then moved to rainy and cold old england and is now moving back, that could make sense but its kind of reaching for information, seeing something and making a lot of assumptions.

• Like 1

Voice is not 100% protag. Either way, he's American. Even if he has British roots or moved to London then back to LS, I doubt very much this will contribute in any way to the story.

Lately i have been having doubts on the main character being Tommy because why would he move from Vice city to Los Santos for the weather?

They both have hot tropical climates, and if you compare both realistically Miami is a better place to be, L.A. is a rough place.