Cool, page looks good. Anyone think narrator is the old guy, and he's narrating the story about his own time in Vine wood. (Hence the younger skinnier him in the robbery)?

Florida's weather is shit. Humid and miserable. LA is hot, but dry, not humid. Plus, I'll take an earthquake over a hurricane any day.

So you're saying it's quite plausible that someone could move out to L.A. because they don't like the Florida weather?

YES

• Like 1

I would, in the unlikely event I ever lived in Florida in the first place.

Where's Stoic when you need him?

I would, in the unlikely event I ever lived in Florida in the first place.

Where's Stoic when you need him?

In the safety of an air conditioned office building.

Guest Marney1

That guy who looks like Max Payne in the trailer might not even be the protagonist.

GTAV_TB13.PNG

Well he looks a bit like Max. Maybe he's a non-playable gang boss who we work for?

I think the voice is the protagonist. Age I'm unsure, but early 30s at the oldest I hope. But the voice isnt that old guy.

Black/ tanned guy is in cars and in the heist scene. But then so is the older looking bloke. But in the heist scene he looks skinnier.

Maybe the 'Old Guy' over looking the city is a main character, mafia boss, or owns a lot of property in Los Santos. Some thing along those lines.

I like the idea of him telling s cover story. He's undercover. And has to keep going undercover and eventually choose to stay lawful or follow his partner into corrupt copness. Training day style.

I think the voice is the protagonist. Age I'm unsure, but early 30s at the oldest I hope. But the voice isnt that old guy.

Yeah, I really don't fee like playing a 50 year old mafia boss. I want to play a young character who does the dirty work, rags to riches. From the sounds of it, the "protagonist" sounds caucasian, so I don't think it's the black guy running, but possible one of the 3 involved in the heist or driving the cars.

I like the use of famous voices. It gives GTA a film quality to it. Fair enough Tommy Vercetti was Ray and sounded like Ray. But the more you play the game, you see past that and feel the character for what he is. San Andreas was blockbuster in terms of voice actors, and i loved every bit of the story because of it.

I like the voice of this new character though. Even though it isn't distinctive that you can tell who it is, it has a good quality to it, which would stand out in a room of standard people. He will probably turn out to be someone pretty famous as i recognise his voice. But i don't think he's someone as famous as Ray Liotta.

Vercetti was 35, why do people have to complain about this guy? My dad's knocking on 50 now and he's in as good shape as he was when he was 35 cause he works out... The guy in the trailer looks mid 40's any way.