The red convertible in this scene: The roof looks too short to be a Stallion, my first impression was a Vapid Peyote, although in GTA 4 the Peyote was not available with a "soft-top/rag-top" It only came with a hardtop (of the same colour) or an open-top. Thoughts?

post-426-0-99338700-1320640806.png

The white car at the bottom of the hill looks like a hardtop Feltzer to me.

post-426-0-01624600-1320641772.png

^^^ I was going to say shafter for the white one. It's got the tail lights sloped up instead of down, like the white car in the trailer.

P.S I also said the red car was Aston Martin rear, with TVR front in another topic. From some angles the body shape looks a bit like an S2000 (Roof line and rear quarter).

Guest Marney1

I like this topic as I started it about 20 things got merged into this or away from it, It has been renamed many times and now we have come together as a gaming community to discuss and game! I <3 these forums (apart from QD)

I don't see why you don't just change the title again to something obvious like "GTA V Vehicles".

I like this topic as I started it about 20 things got merged into this or away from it, It has been renamed many times and now we have come together as a gaming community to discuss and game! I <3 these forums (apart from QD)

I don't see why you don't just change the title again to something obvious like "GTA V Vehicles".

I'm not the one who changes the names it is the one they call ..... Treefitty (who enjoys watching Red Dead Redemption on R* Social Club) :)

Basically broadened the title when we started running out of new vehicles to talk about/compare. Might as well again.

So it seems light rail trains are in the game. I'm putting money on the "Brown Line" being one of them. :)

Guest Marney1

Basically broadened the title when we started running out of new vehicles to talk about/compare. Might as well again.

So it seems light rail trains are in the game. I'm putting money on the "Brown Line" being one of them. :)

Did I miss these in the trailer or something, where did that come from?

Guest Marney1

You can see the catenary lines on the left of the top pic (below the tank truck):

gtav-v-trailer1-scene10.png

Oh, trams. :P

I don't remember overhead lines in San Andreas though, maybe that bit was just left to our imaginations.

Tram-GTASA-front.jpg

I would like to sit on one and take in the sights though, kind of like when riding the train in RDR.

I don't remember overhead lines in San Andreas though, maybe that bit was just left to our imaginations.

Tram-GTASA-front.jpg

I would like to sit on one and take in the sights though, kind of like when riding the train in RDR.

Since you edited this..... That's a cable car in San Francisco. Light rails look like this:

title-lagold.jpg

Without customization, vehicles are nothing special. In IV, there was practically an unlimited number of Turismos, and in TBOGT the same applied with the Infurnus. That's what sucks with vehicles, there was no value in keeping them.

In SA you could pimp your ride, but then you would never drive it in fear of some maniac crashing into it and destroying it (at least that's what I thought).

MAVERİCK! FUCK! REAL MAVERİCKS HAVE GOT 2 BLADES IN PROPELLER! but in gta v, it has 4!

i would like to freighters such as GE ES44AC. i fuckin don wanna the local electric trams. in real LA, you can see the freights with their amazing horn voice.

1. IN GTAV TRAILER Confirmed Vehicles • Bicycles
    • • Blimp, it is unknown whether they are interactively piloted.
    • • Buffalo
    • • Caddy
    • • Cognoscenti
    • • Convertibles. They may be interactive now.
    • • Crop Duster airplane.
    • • Emperor (White car infront of Landstalker and black Premier)
    • • Futo
    • • Huntley
    • • Jet skis (Speedophile 2000).
    • • Landstalker
    • • Habanero
    • • Hydra() Fighter jet
    • • Mesa
    • • Phantom
    • • Phoenix
    • • Pinnacle
    • • Police Maverick
    • • Pony
    • • Seaplane
    • • Semi-trailers
    • • Serrano
    • • Shamal jet plane
    • • Surf board, unknown whether or not it is interactive.
    • • Rancher
    • • Rebla
    • • Tornado
    • • Unique license plates
    • • Vader