Okay, hold on! Just to clarify some things, yes I own and have played GTA SA and no I have not beat the game because a glitch prevents me from getting past the mission where you chase and crash into the ambulances.

which mission was that i can't remember?

what dose TAA mean and stand in the pic above on the building^ by the way look at all those buildings and roads.

i can see the resembles with them helicopters.

trailer-2-flying-away-over-the-river.jpg

im not sure if anyone have noticed this before, but there is another plane down by the river in this screencap.

you can barely see it in the trailer to.

witch i believe is a mission where you have to chase the other plane or something.( or i hope so)

• Like 1

im not sure if anyone have noticed this before, but there is another plane down by the river in this screencap.

you can barely see it in the trailer to.

1:14 In the next scene, the red plane (I assume still piloted by Trevor) is chasing/following a white/gray plane through the canyon.

From the Trailer #2 Discussion thread. What do I win?

i wonder what we can do with those food trucks we saw in that trailer?

The black chopper in the demo mission is loosely based on a Eurocopter EC120

It actually shares more features to the 135 and 145 looking at the tail and engine exhausts. The only differences being that those types have higher mounted tails and the cabin area is a little different looking.

post-3-0-28833500-1363684335_thumb.png

well tree fitty maybe they morphed them both to getter.

you know they could do that then you are arguing with other people what it is when its two or more of one vehicle.

i wonder what we can do with those food trucks we saw in that trailer?

blow them up, steal them you know the routine.

i want to mod one and use it to make money or for it to give you food.

well tree fitty maybe they morphed them both to getter.

you know they could do that then you are arguing with other people what it is when its two or more of one vehicle.

All of Rockstar's vehicles are mash-ups of two or more vehicles and usually not even the same manufacturer. That's what they've been doing for quite sometime.

Was just going to ask in here which one it resembled. Works for me. Zombie is similar but not quite.

I was going to say the Zombie at first too, but that only came to mind because its the only bobber in the rest of the IV series, while TLaD has a bunch more. The Zombie is a wider bike, also a little a lower and it also has 2 headlights.

Agreed. The fires in GTA IV were a bit wonky but this looks sweet!

And like I said in the New Screens thread, it does look like this is the new Vapid Cruiser rather than a separate style.

Agreed. The fires in GTA IV were a bit wonky but this looks sweet!

And like I said in the New Screens thread, it does look like this is the new Vapid Cruiser rather than a separate style.

Yeah this new cruiser is rather unique, I like it. Also I now know I will be spending lots of time setting trees on fire. ^_^

• Like 1

What about that cargo plane?! Looks sweet. I think it will be pilotable and enterable!

a mix of a 747-400 (wings), an 124 or c5 (fuselage) and a b52 (engines)

i hope it's pilotable.

gonna be a shame if only such small piston-rattlers like the one we've seen in the trailers would be pilotable