well that's up for debate.

I, and that gtawikia page, have it down as a merc, that's the car i first thought of when i saw it.

the igta page has it down as a sentiel. we'll find out when we play it lol

I think that the "big plane" on the airplanes screenshot is influence by Boeing C-17 globemaster, rather than Boeing 747.post-16188-0-09256100-1359380605.jpgpost-16188-0-36827000-1359380617_thumb.j

Due to that the "big plane" looks like an army plane and the Boeing is a commercial plane.

What do you guys think?

Pretty likely to be an AC-130 look a like (upper right corner).

8422893817_47fcef95a4.jpg

or it could be C5 galaxy, because the nose of the AC-130 its too short.

BTW really could airplane.

Dude, you are all messed up with aircraft. That looks nothing like a C-5.

Pretty likely to be an AC-130 look a like (upper right corner).

8422893817_47fcef95a4.jpg

or it could be C5 galaxy, because the nose of the AC-130 its too short.

BTW really could airplane.

Dude, you are all messed up with aircraft. That looks nothing like a C-5.

. U must be blind cuz it does looks like it.

The big plane could be a C-5 or an AN-225

AN 225?

almost missed that one..

this is getting better by the minute!

Ok, let me make an equally educated guess: the big plane is clearly a classic battlestar, maybe the atlantia... :bird:

The red convertible in this scene: The roof looks too short to be a Stallion, my first impression was a Vapid Peyote, although in GTA 4 the Peyote was not available with a "soft-top/rag-top" It only came with a hardtop (of the same colour) or an open-top. Thoughts?

post-426-0-99338700-1320640806.png

This came up on page 4. I'm 99% sure it's a Windsor with the top up.

windsor.jpg

• Like 1

The red convertible in this scene: The roof looks too short to be a Stallion, my first impression was a Vapid Peyote, although in GTA 4 the Peyote was not available with a "soft-top/rag-top" It only came with a hardtop (of the same colour) or an open-top. Thoughts?

post-426-0-99338700-1320640806.png

This came up on page 4. I'm 99% sure it's a Windsor with the top up.

windsor.jpg

Oh my god. That's the car from your profile picture

I'm more with the Peyote on that one.

The front of the car concerned seems like a straight vertical line from the screenscap which is at about 90° angle.

the Windsor has a nice smooth and classy 70s british luxury sports car front line, looking very much like an 72/73 jaguar e type, a line that's still smooth curvy from that angle.

anyways, back to the aircraft discussion.

could it be - by chance - that we we're talking not about the obvious C130 picture all the time, but about this one here, guessing which ac this cockpit belongs to?:

official-screenshot-pull-that-airplane-over.jpg

imho, there's too much of a dent from the cockpit windows to the nose to be a C5, but the windows sort of match, except that the C5 has a center window while this ac does not.

for a Mriya (AN225), the windows might match but I honestly doubt GTA goes communism beyond russian mob and AKs

for a 747, the windows match in terms of alignment, but the 2 front windows of the 747 are stretched down quite a lot in the lower center corner

my first guess was it's some sort of a 747 lookalike, a bit of an enhanced model of the flyUS 747s from IV.

really hard to tell from just that picture and knowing that R* likes to go all freestyle and mesh up a lot of designs in 1 vehicle

(just look how many different AC are combined in the military jet in this picture, based off an F16 they threw in like 4 or 5 other jets)

Wait from the looks of it the Hydra will actually fly fast other than being in Hover Mode like it was in SanAndreas. It felt impossible to pass that boat mission where you steal the Hydra

uhm... you do know that you can adjust the jet pipes of the hydra, thus changing from hover to "normal" flight?

So is this a BMW M3 Convertible, or a Mercedes SL Convertible?

And if it isn't either of them, then what is it?

gta-v-san-andreas-2-los-santos-screen-shots-24.jpg

Well, to be honest, regardless of the rest of the car, the front end reminds me of recent (now bankrupt) Saab models, at least the American-market ones