Aside from the headlights there isn't much else in common.

Aaaand it's red. red. red like a real michael schumacher ferrari.

fair enough to qualify for a 458 :scooter:

Aside from the headlights there isn't much else in common.

I think it may be a mixture of that car and the Nissan GTR, I think it has the body lines of the GTR and the front end of the 458.

official-screenshot-cops-are-number-one_zps48670095-1_zps906a6a0a.jpg

DSC08701_zpsba2a4598-1_zps685b0e62.jpg

Ferrari-458-Italia_zps4243022e-1_zps2f567d6c.jpg

If that's the case, shame on R* because those two cars look way better than that car on their own.

If they take real cars and put them in the game I'm sure they have to change them a little to avoid legal issues.

I think there's also a lot of the Corvette C7 that was just revealed at the NAIAS in the red car... at least more of a C7 than a 458 Italia...

I know the final C7 is younger than the red car and the early concept of the C7 was seen in Transformers and quite different, but who knows how many design studies have leaked into the interwebs during production that R* could have seen gathering resources for the vehicle creation

Hey everybody! Do you all remember that blue mystery car from trailer 1's chase scene?! That car has heavy inspiration from the Moroccan "Laraki" I found this myself, cause my Dad, who's Moroccan, told me about some car brand named Laraki a few years back, and I just came back from the Phili auto show and saw some car called Frisko or something like that, and it reminded me of the Laraki!!! So I searched up the Laraki and realized there was a strong resemblance to that car from trailer 1 and not the Frisko thing!!!

• Like 1

Hey everybody! Do you all remember that blue mystery car from trailer 1's chase scene?! That car has heavy inspiration from the Moroccan "Laraki" I found this myself, cause my Dad, who's Moroccan, told me about some car brand named Laraki a few years back, and I just came back from the Phili auto show and saw some car called Frisko or something like that, and it reminded me of the Laraki!!! So I searched up the Laraki and realized there was a strong resemblance to that car from trailer 1 and not the Frisko thing!!!

I couldn't find a convertable pic for it, but it looks similar. It could potentially be the inspiration for the car, I don't know for sure. ;)

gta-5-trailer-1-blue-car-driving-around-2.jpglaraki-borac-01.jpg

Model: Laraki Borac V12 Coup

well its pretty common knowledge that the feltzer was made to resemble mercedes

http://gta.wikia.com/Feltzer << trivia section states a feltzer was spotted at the exact time the blue car is on screen.

"In GTA IV, the Benefactor Feltzer is a luxury-sports convertible and is based on a fifth generation Mercedes-Benz SL with the rear based on Second and Third Generation Mercedes-Benz SLK"

Notice how the Headlights on the Mercedes are more round, compared to the more elongated ones on this 'Blue Car'.

The entire front of the car looks somewhat different to a Mercedes SL, or the Feltzer seen in GTA lV. That's just my opinion but. No facts.

Edit. I could be wrong, because I just found a Picture of a Mercedes SL that has elongated headlights, and looks very similar to this one. My bad. :whistle:464700176352790397.jpg

i identified it as a mercedes and a new model of the feltzer seen in gta iv, the first time i saw the trailer. that's why i was wondering why the two of you were questioning what the blue car was like a year and a bit after it was first released lol.

noticing our own website lists it as an updated convertible sentinel. i'd have to say was also wrong

i identified it as a mercedes and a new model of the feltzer seen in gta iv, the first time i saw the trailer. that's why i was wondering why the two of you were questioning what the blue car was like a year and a bit after it was first released lol.

noticing our own website lists it as an updated convertible sentinel. i'd have to say was also wrong

Yeah, for once I think your right.

I jumped to conclusions without really looking up more information about the car.

My fault I didn't do some research. :(