I think I'm caught up for the most part. Maybe one or two vehicles in the background that are too blurry to really see. Just need influences on this blue and red car and then make pics for them:

sunshinesportscars.jpgfranklinsportscar.jpg

Also pretty sure this: carfront.jpg is this: jaguarxffront.jpg so that's out of the way.

And lastly I think there is a truck or trailer of some sort to Trevor's left (yellow) facing away from the camera:

trailer-2-throwing-a-molotov-cocktail.jpg

• Like 1

The thing behind Trevor might be a variant of the Flatbed. In IV, there were a couple different things mounted on the bed; cranes, shipping crates, shit under tarps, coal in dump trailers (above). Good find, Fitty.

Pretty sure they aren't. The B/rear posts are different. The bottom one has a thick post and the window stops at the door. The top one has a smaller post and the windows continue past the door.

Also the rear windows are different.

Hm...I think they're different. The only thing to really go by is the rear window, which looks a bit more squared off in the lower pic. Might be two variants, though...Good eye, MAD DOGG.

EDIT: Hey--Is that a Bodhi in the bicycle screen? Right below the right-hand handlebar.

I think I'm caught up for the most part. Maybe one or two vehicles in the background that are too blurry to really see. Just need influences on this blue and red car and then make pics for them:

franklinsportscar.jpg

I think this mostly looks like the new SRT Viper. Some guys says that it looks like Nissan GT-R, I think it doesn't. Not sure if it could be Banshee.

2013-srt-viper-03_gallery_image_large.jpg

franklinsportscar.jpg

I think this mostly looks like the new SRT Viper. Some guys says that it looks like Nissan GT-R, I think it doesn't. Not sure if it could be Banshee.

2013-srt-viper-03_gallery_image_large.jpg

there will be more types of one car maybe? weve already seen a banshee.

8185532356_1bf54d115c.jpg

Cheetah front end

Oh so it's the Cheetah that's the Zonda lookalike. What about a Koenigsegg or a McLaren, wonder if we'll see any of those.

Why does everyone keep calling that Zonda a Cheetah?

How about your character is walking down the street and you see some guy come skateboarding by you. You take your baseball bat out and knock his ass right onto his face and take his skateboard. Then you proceed down the block skateboarding down the street wrecking havoc with a baseball bat on parking meters, collecting the cash and smacking people as you skate by. Maybe it also acts as a weapon as well, you can pick it up and beat down some people with it untl it becomes to fragile and breaks. Then go get a new one.

It would make for a fun piece of transportation though

• Like 1

Something i really hated about GTA IV was that every single car i ever got into had sqeaky brakes, like really, it gets so annoying.

Ever been to NYC? Thats pretty much all you hear from the traffic. But i would agree, it does get annoying after a while. It should only happen on a few vehicles. I think along those lines you should have random cars that might have bad breaks and have a hard time stopping. Or some that perhaps pull to one side or the other making it difficult to get away from the cops when you just stole it from someone. Even some that stall out or are overheating. Not every car is perfect.

• Like 1

How about your character is walking down the street and you see some guy come skateboarding by you. You take your baseball bat out and knock his ass right onto his face and take his skateboard. Then you proceed down the block skateboarding down the street wrecking havoc with a baseball bat on parking meters, collecting the cash and smacking people as you skate by. Maybe it also acts as a weapon as well, you can pick it up and beat down some people with it untl it becomes to fragile and breaks. Then go get a new one.

It would make for a fun piece of transportation though

Tieing people to the back of your car and driving around town with them. Watching as they're dragged along the ashphalt behind you screaming in agony and begging you to stop. :D

Something i really hated about GTA IV was that every single car i ever got into had sqeaky brakes, like really, it gets so annoying.

Brakes go quick in a city where you speed up and stop a lot.

looks like nobody has pointed that out yet

well in this screenshot the car at the right, the front looks pretty much like a 2006 Volkswagen Passat to me

/added as Ingot for now