Cheetah looked much better in SA... That's actually pretty ugly.

Well you didn't expect it to look the same did you? SA had a 1992 version of the Cheetah and IV will have a 2012 version of the Cheetah.

Even real cars change a lot in 20 years you know. :v

Well you didn't expect it to look the same did you? SA had a 1992 version of the Cheetah and IV will have a 2012 version of the Cheetah.

Yeah, but it still could look better, when it's based on Agera. But the look of that car can change, I guess that is still beta version.

Guest Marney-1

Yeah, but it still could look better, when it's based on Agera. But the look of that car can change, I guess that is still beta version.

Oh come on, we're still in the PS3/Xbox 360 era. Some people seem to expect future technology yesterday, you should be happy with what we have, the best is yet to come but let's get the most out of these machines first.

• Like 1

Any idea what the blue car is? I originally thought it was a Banshee, but now I'm not so sure. I think it might be a retro/classic car instead.

post-7-0-19990000-1345819591.png

Long story short I updated the GTA 5 vehicle page. Just need to make pics for the Comet, Squalo, and one or two others.

If anyone wants to take a shot at these two for me go ahead:

sportcarcorner.jpgcarfront.jpg

And of course your input on what some of the others in the new screenshots might be.

Long story short I updated the GTA 5 vehicle page. Just need to make pics for the Comet, Squalo, and one or two others.

And of course your input on what some of the others in the new screenshots might be.

I think the 2nd picture might be a raised F620.

I saw a plane. So I'm happy if we can fly them bad boy jets. Oh and a blimp, that would be fun to fly for 10 minutes I guess.

Free mode is going to be all about jumping out of a jet and landing on that blimp!

Agreed, i think that will be one of the highlights in the GTA V

Any idea what the blue car is? I originally thought it was a Banshee, but now I'm not so sure. I think it might be a retro/classic car instead.

post-7-0-19990000-1345819591.png

Sentinel?

That yellow car has the front of a Stingray

Pretty sure that the left one is Bullet GT.

icon11.gif

Vapid Minivan

post-426-0-54217900-1352738241.png

Volkswagon Beetle (Similar design to the BF Injection from GTA III)

post-426-0-63466900-1352737987.png

picture 10... is that a monster-hot-rod type car? in pink

It's a buggy.

207.jpg

Yeah looks to me like a back end of a modern BF Injection.

yawp. Its my favorite. Hope to see a better angle on it soon

The one screenshot with the Vinewood sign, there is no police SUV there. Just a normal one. So I'm not so sure about the SUV thing.

Doesn't that red car look like the new Dodge Viper? Could it be new version of Banshee?

Looks more like a Nissan GT-R to me.