Another car we need back (been saying this since San Andreas came out): The Stinger. The Yakuza version from GTA III was the best, but I'd settle for a regular version.

Looks like a mixture between a Firebird, Camaro and a Corvette. Banshee maybe?

The Banshee in GTA IV was a Dodge Viper, the Corvette was the Coquette. Looks more like a returning Phoenix to me, whatever American car that's based on.

GTA wikia says the Phoenix was based on the Firebird, which would make sense as the Phoenix was a mythological bird that rose from fire.

We may see them in the ghettos of LS. But they probably won't have a prominent role in the storyline this time unlike SA.

Wonder what the R8 is going to be called. It could be called the IR-8 (as in irate) but that might kick up a stink with Audi since it's so similar.

Guest Marney1

Wonder what the R8 is going to be called. It could be called the IR-8 (as in irate) but that might kick up a stink with Audi since it's so similar.

I don't think they would have a leg to stand on if they decided they were at all bothered. IR-8 sounds cool btw.

i see the MESA and Feltzer and the comet and some audi R8 car properly a new vehicle

Check out OG loc' run all the time.....or drive :scooter:

I don't remember the names of hardly any GTA cars/ I associate them with their closest real life counter parts. Does that make me less of a fan? I do remember

Sentinal

Esperonto

Stallion

Sabre

Infernus

That is about it :-(

I'm sure i saw...a... One sec, looking through the video now...

Sentinel

Patriot or Masa Grande

Bobcat?

Manana

Futo

Ambulance

Habanero

Landstalker

Phantom

Premiere

Serrano

Oracle

Pinnacle

Peyote

Vader

Emporer

Buffalo?

Phoenix (the one with the prostitute against it)

Cognoscenti

Tornado

The big trailer truck

Golf caddy

Blista Compact

Super GT

Police Cruiser

The Audi

Burrito

Skimmer

Hydra

Crop Duster

Shamal

Maverick

And the Speedophile 2000

...in the video.

The motorbike I'm not sure, was that a NRG or the vader?

There is more i just haven't identified them. I'll look around online see if i can get anything else.

Oil tanker

94f5d9429951a51f63b535bc0d53f27806376f89066f7fc1fdc8a7bba0996df04g.jpg

Flatbed

481bde799c0716438b7ce42e85da5b4e09bd0ce5de549766c1fcbd3a0c7f30544g.jpg

i hope we can customize cars with hydraulics and wheels. i used to love driving in a juiced car in san andreas with fellow gang members and taking over gang territory all the while hopping the car so high from the front that the rear bumper would hit the pavement and sparks would show.

i hope we can customize cars with hydraulics and wheels. i used to love driving in a juiced car in san andreas with fellow gang members and taking over gang territory all the while hopping the car so high from the front that the rear bumper would hit the pavement and sparks would show.

It SUCKS that car customization was in the original SA but then wasn't in Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories OR GTA IV :-( That is 3 fucking games in a row with no customization. Ok I can understand not having it in LCS or VCS but there is no fucking excuse for it to not have been in IV. FUCK THAT "It doesn't fit Niko's character" excuse You would be VERY surprised to see the variety of owners who drive custom tricked out cars. Old, Young, Different race etc so I'm calling bullshit on that one.