I'm not too bothered about the vehicles that return. I'm more excited about what new vehicles we'll be seeing. Did you see that nice Audi car in the cop-chase scene. :D

Pity it has the same treacle suspension as the sports cars from IV.

I saw a plane. So I'm happy if we can fly them bad boy jets. Oh and a blimp, that would be fun to fly for 10 minutes I guess.

I saw a plane. So I'm happy if we can fly them bad boy jets. Oh and a blimp, that would be fun to fly for 10 minutes I guess.

Free mode is going to be all about jumping out of a jet and landing on that blimp!

• Like 5

What was the offroad buggy thing? Can only remember it being in Vice City and i could always find it behind this one building by the Mall. Sure it was the BF Injection or something like that. I miss that.

What was the offroad buggy thing? Can only remember it being in Vice City and i could always find it behind this one building by the Mall. Sure it was the BF Injection or something like that. I miss that.

Well I think that car was very cool :) also are you talking about the bit with the wind turbines in the trailer where the car is going down the road?

Well I think that car was very cool :) also are you talking about the bit with the wind turbines in the trailer where the car is going down the road?

Ahh i was being a retard and forgot to say that i didnt see it in the trailer but it was one id like to return. (Im aware the topic says IV return but why not others?)

Changing topic title for all returning vehicles. There's plenty from IV but definitely new ones or returning ones from previous GTAs. What I saw and matched up:

Caddie

Comet

Landstalker

Habanero

Skimmer? (sea plane)

Feltzer?

Cropduster?

Burrito

Phantom? (semi)

- trailers: tanker, box, flat (possibly container)

Contender?

Futo

Coquette ?

Emperor?

Stallion?

Hydra?

Vapid Police Cruiser

Maverick

Ambulance

Shamal? (airplane at end)

I'm sure a few more returning cars can be matched in the backgrounds.

a 4 door Jeep Wrangler?

The scene with the hookers next to the car the bodyline on that car looks to be a 1970's or early 1980's Camaro or Firebird. Has the same exact roofline but tailights are different.

Looks like a mixture between a Firebird, Camaro and a Corvette. Banshee maybe?screenshot_270416_thumb_wide940.jpg

I like that they've put all gta iv cars in. It's a whole bunch of cars they didn't have to remake, as long as they still made the same number of cars new, or more as they did for IV.

I hope I can customize the cars. Stock cars are BORING unless they are classic cars. A stock Lambo is BORING I want cutomization back and more than just color change. Rims, accessories etc

a 4 door Jeep Wrangler?

The scene with the hookers next to the car the bodyline on that car looks to be a 1970's or early 1980's Camaro or Firebird. Has the same exact roofline but tailights are different.

Looks like a mixture between a Firebird, Camaro and a Corvette. Banshee maybe?screenshot_270416_thumb_wide940.jpg

Not sure if it's called a Wrangler, but they did recently start making what's basically a four-door Wrangler.

And the Buffalo in SA was a Camaro, I think. They used 'Buffalo' for the Charger in IV, and 'Ruiner' for another car that was similar to the SA Buffalo. This might be a Ruiner, or it might be something new.

Guest Marney1

I'm just glad the Futo is back, my favourite car hands down. I always go in search of a Futo while in multiplayer before I get down to business. Hope this guys Futo will still spawn on his drive after he's moved out. ;P

GTAV_TB22.PNG

I'm only 99% certain that is a Futo by the way.

• Like 1

a 4 door Jeep Wrangler?

They did start making those recently. Not sure if it's called a Wrangler, but they do have what's basically a four-door Wrangler.

And the Buffalo in SA was a Camaro, I think. They used 'Buffalo' for the Charger in IV, and 'Ruiner' for another car that was similar to the SA Buffalo. This might be a Ruiner, or it might be something new.

There are 4 door Wranglers around here. A girl at my work owns a black one. Yeah the Buffalo in the original SA was a Camaro/Firebird but was a Charger in IV and the Ruiner was a Camaro. What was the car called in IV that looked like a 67-69 Camaro? I forgot the name of it. Could also possibly be that