9715057660_048c23eeb7_o.png

/\ That looks like this \/

article-0-0F2B60F500000578-619_468x248.jpg

Why the hell did that post more than once? Jesus, I wanted to edit the first one.

WTF! Now it edited this one. Ugh...

Okay things seem to have sorted themselves out. The reply option was editing my post and the edit option was replying :rolleyes:

Anyway, I look at it again at I looks like it could be a wreck but I'm still inclined to believe it's an early 1930s sedan.

FUCK IT DID IT AGAIN!

In the new lifeinvader website, we have discovered some names for the cars.

Such as this one, the Cognoscenti Cabrio.

660x373.jpg

The Bugatti Veyron Supersport type is called the Truffade Adder.

660x373.jpg

Then there is a new one on us, which is also a Truffade, so its another Bugatti, based mainly on the Bugatti 57C Atlantique. ($1.7million supposedly in game)

660x373.jpg

And this helicopter looks largely like the Maverick, but is called the Frogger?

468x263.jpg

This also came from the Legendary Motorsport Lifeinvader page, and it suggests that the Koenigsegg type car, is called the Overflod.

About

Legendary Motorsport is the internet’s new premier destination for luxury brand auto shopping. Stylish and stunning Italian imports like the Pegassi Infernus, rare Swedish exotics like the Overflod - we’ve got it all.

• Like 2

well still its incredible theres so many the vehicle section doesnt even list half of them and how do i do the spoiler button thing i dont see it as an option

ok thanks i dont know what topic this should be in but

This is me getting banned

Edited by Massacre
Removed video of leaked content.

*Cue sad trombone* Tighten up, everybody!

Before Bullet went and got himself tossed, it sounds like he was talking about some kind of leaked vehicle list. Frankly I'm not surprised that there are way more vehicles in the game than what we've seen so far. Wouldn't make sense for Rockstar to blow their entire load in trailers/previews/screenshots etc.