Tell yous what -- ask Joe King. He's the one that brought it to my attention, so he'd know better than I. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

Me is disappointed. That doesn't look much like Bumblebee...

Also, I can't seem to find a working link for the Underbelly of Paradise video. I spotted a Lambo Gallardo and I'd like to post a screenshot.

So if anyone has a link to the video, PM me or something.

why do the lights on the gauntlet look weird like that they look like they're painted on especially the taillights

looks like a prototype, notice the lack of shine to it aswell and no real definment in the background.

the back look cameroa but the front looks more like the new shape dodge challenger.

i just had a thought.

given the new graphics we got with gta iv i came up with a wondering about something so thought i'd find out what you guys thought.

in gta iv when in a helicopter we all know you could take out the rotor blades, and fall to your doom, or rip off the tail and spin like mad until you either landed it or hit somthing.

now i expect the same thing with gta v but i wodered how the damage to the airplanes would work.

presumeably you could loose the tail and remove control of up and down an most of your turning,(equivitent of tail on a heil) and then with a hard enough knock rip off a wing, having the same effect and taking out the rotor of a heil.

anyone here think it may be different, flying between the buildings just to loose a wing and crash because i scratched the windows could get boring fast....

of course they won't be that weak... and they will probably just lose the control of the turning, and depending if it has or not turbines on the wings, it may explode or may just stop going.... it would be fun trying to fly with 1 wing...

Looks too chunky to be the Infernus, its the Gallardo/Aventador type.

Also, in the cropduster over the Zancudo shot, there looks to be a classic car in the trees on the left, two tone, long bonnet etc, something like this maybe?

article-0-0F2B60F500000578-619_468x248.jpg

In the screen above, with the horse thing, blue car bottom of the frame, unidentified as of yet, similar line for the trunk/back of seats to a Ferrari California..