I thought so for a sec too but I think it's a different car altogether.

6393-gta-gay-tony-cheat-spawn-bullet-gt.jpg

Looks kinda like a Camaro to me, and the only Camaro we know of in the game is the Guantlet.

bullet all the way from here to nomansland.

anyways, this bugger here looks rather like a streched version of a Socata TBM 850 than a PA46 to me. mainly due to the air intake paired with the 2 exhaust vents left and right...

official-screenshot-gtao-plane-race.jpg

a1328d8840b7338eaab41f84055b77e4.jpg

could also draw it's inspiration from a Pilatus PC12, but the tail portion matches a TBM 850 rather than a PC 12.

Not sure if serious... how can you confuse a Camaro with a Ford GT?

Maybe because these cars aren't exact replicas of their real life counterparts... :ike:

The front end looks like it was influenced by the Camaro a bit to me for whatever reason. Could be the headlights and the camera angle.

But the shape is undeniably similar.

I'm not denying that it's a Bullet, I'm just saying it looks different.

EDIT: It appears to be missing its low bumber from IV. That may have something to do with it.

But more than likely, I had a brain fart.

"There are four different in-vehicle views in addition to cinematic mode. However the cockpit view will not be included."

Source: http://www.gamepur.com/news/11934-tons-gta-v-details-new-previews-police-encounters-weapons-missions-and-more.html

:'(

I can live with that. Never like the cockpit view on GTA. Only like it for racing games. Too much going on in GTA. falling planes and such.

• Like 1

we have gauntlet pics on the leaks...

Post 'em then...

"There are four different in-vehicle views in addition to cinematic mode. However the cockpit view will not be included."

Source: http://www.gamepur.c...s-and-more.html

That sucks. I was looking foward to a cockpit view.

Source: http://www.gamepur.c...s-and-more.html

Yeah that's sad.

A cockpit view could of added tons of immersion to the game ( especially for the fighter jets ).

So.

Joe King had pointed out that the Hunter returns. This is a screencap from one of the videos that was leaked. nb4zrk.jpg

Notice the new armament. In addition, the same bridge that was seen in Trevor's display of the hunting minigame is visible in the bottom-right of the image. (Bridge-spotting courtesy of TJN94. Image courtesy of Joe King)

Im interested what video is that.

• Like 1

I don't know, but it's in one of the leaked TV ads. All I can tell you, my apologies.

Watched all of them and couldnt find scene with it.

Edited by TreeFitty
Spolier.