^ I doubt it I but I did notice that they put both old and new calvcades in this game And know I said this before but now It's more true. TreeFitty looks like u've got your work cut out for u

I just think that Rockstar was at some point like " hey wen we put the Coquette in should we use the old one or base it off the new one and that a unanimous decision was made to go with the new one

That C7 is the Gauntlet.

I have ~40 images to watermark and upload. Some new, some updates. There's a few I need you guys to match up. I'll post them in a bit. Need food right meow.

Quick info: The orange car 1:05-1:06, read car 1:16-1:18, blue car 1:10 (Pretty sure it's from IV. should be easy for someone to know), and an influence for the prop plane in the screenshot:

official-screenshot-fly-away.jpg

edit: Schafter it is for blue.

That C7 is the Gauntlet.

I have ~40 images to watermark and upload. Some new, some updates. There's a few I need you guys to match up. I'll post them in a bit. Need food right meow.

Quick info: The orange car 1:05-1:06, read car 1:16-1:18, blue car 1:10 (Pretty sure it's from IV. should be easy for someone to know), and an influence for the prop plane in the screenshot:

how do u figure the C7 is the gauntlet? That don't look alike at all. And The car at 1:16-1:18 is the Phoenix

That C7 is the Gauntlet.

how do u figure the C7 is the gauntlet? That don't look alike at all. And as for the car at 1:05-1:06 it's just the cheetah and u wrote yourself wat cars it was based on. And The car at 1:16-1:18 is the Phoenix

That C7 is the Gauntlet.

I'm gonna guess and say the orange car is a Lamborghini Aventador and the red car is that car from the first trailer.

llllgta-online-gameplay-stealing-a-cheetah.jpgl2012-lamborghini-aventador-lp700-rear-orange.jpgltrailer_online_055.jpglltrailer1_041.jpgll

• Like 1

I really hope they keep both the old and new models for all of the vehicles, specifically the Sentinal. If they don't, I won't be able to recreate this Most Wanted magic...

0229ee3c-101e-45a8-9f31-4955ce86a365.jpg

• Like 2

I just think that Rockstar was at some point like " hey wen we put the Coquette in should we use the old one or base it off the new one and that a unanimous decision was made to go with the new one

Why not both? They're throwing everything they have into this game.

Idk maybe I guess I just didn't think so but that's true they're putting like every car in this game and they went above and beyond with the sports cars

That C7 is the Gauntlet.

Red car is an updated Phoenix/'79 Pontiac Trans Am

Phoenix1.jpgPhoenix_(VC_-_tył).jpg

1979_pontiac_trans_am-pic-29474.jpeg

• Like 2

how do u figure the C7 is the gauntlet?

Look at the mirrors and bottom edge of the doors up to the fenders. And seriously, they are both Chevy cars.

And as for the car at 1:05-1:06 it's just the cheetah and u wrote yourself wat cars it was based on.

Wrong again.

And The car at 1:16-1:18 is the Phoenix

Oh look, useful information.

Give me at least one of those likes back

Anyone notice the 1st and second gen cavalcades parked in front of each other at 1:44 and the that the new stretch is based on the Washington at 2:01

i think we are gonna have two gens of almost all cars... we 've already seen the new and old buffalo and cavalcade... i don"t think those are the only two vehicles with 2 gens in the game... and the car here might be the stinger...official-screenshot-ready-to-go.jpg

probably a mix between these two

20100111113559!Stinger-GTAVC-front.jpg

Stinger-GTALCS-front.jpg

• Like 2

What do you guys think about this old truck at 2:38-2:39 of the gta online vid. Could it be that "completely new walton" its kinda hard to get a good view but its behind that new vapid off-roader type truck.