That must be some good crack cuz that's not an admiral I am wondering though if that car will be a Lincoln or a Mercedes in this game since its been both on the past GTAs

to me the rear quarter view of the khamelion resembles the Maserati Granturismo. also if the khamelion is electric why does it have exhaust pipes.

i dont think that's the khamelion... it looks to start with a "C". I could be wrong.

he said that wasn't the khamelion

I have spotted a Dukes, and here's my proof. Look at the rear bumper, you can separate the bumper from the trunk so it's not a Saber GT. Now look at the right Mirror, it's attached to the door so it's not a vigero. So it has to be a dukes.

post-14256-0-43047600-1373320705.png

I have spotted a Dukes, and here's my proof. Look at the rear bumper, you can separate the bumper from the trunk so it's not a Saber GT. Now look at the right Mirror, it's attached to the door so it's not a vigero. So it has to be a dukes.

I think it's the rear view of the blue car that resembles a ford fairlane.

I don't think that's a Dukes. The bumper doesn't appear to be the same as IV. The back window is just glass. But the side is what really separates it from the Dukes. First is the small side window sections. The Dukes has a sleeker/smaller-in-height window towards the rear and doesn't have any separation to the front. The car in Michael's pic has a small section at the front windshield. It also appears to have very flat sides similar to the Fairlane look-alike. Lastly the Dukes has much more curvy contour lines under the windows form front to back. The one pictured is flat under the windows.

I think this police car is a Washington, look how the roof curves downward towards the end, and the wheel well looks the same.

untitled_zps80c5fb91.png

It looks like that old truck from the first trailer might be drivable.

9253518136_b868c4d66f_c.jpg

This is a Baja Buggy and what looks like some sort of unusual off-road vehicle.

9253574342_a9bb75d7a7_c.jpg

Anyone know what it could be?

9253738844_b6f91a1f26_o.png

EDIT: The buggy was already confirmed.

Edited by Googlefluff

Felt compelled to post this image from the new gameplay trailer of the Koenigsegg. I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere yet ...

Wow, only just noticed that someone's on it already, and only 20 mins ago!

post-24154-0-33349100-1373434970.jpg