The carbon fiber-esque paint job would tell me the same thing. :P

So many people that don't pre-order are going to be pissed when they figure out they can't pilot the blimp until DLC is released months later.

I don't like how they are encouraging us to pay for extra features that could easily be available in the regular game. I prefer GTAIV style DLC, which had a really good value for money. I also loved the RDR zombie DLC, as it was simply fun and came with it's own story.

I wonder, will all these features (extra tattoos, clothes, weapons, vehicles) release as one DLC a few months later, or as separate ones?

• Like 2

OqVU2f9.jpg

I was looking through the vehicles list (great work by the way ) and i noticed the buffalo cop car had no image this is the only image other than the red infernus that features the buffalo cop car. so it seems there will be a hell of a line up of police Vehicles. Also a good call i made with the different police districts eh, sheriffs department and such. (Y)

I don't think they are buffaloes look at the side of these cars they look like regular cops

Maybe that first one

• Like 2

The first one looks like a Buffalo, Buffalos have that metal rectangle thing above the license plate, and it's shaped like it.

• Like 1

Va71Z.jpg

Police chopper in the Cuban 800 screen appears to have a different livery than the ones we've seen so far. Is the dark coloration towards the front end of the fuselage the darkness from an exposed cabin, or black paint? If it's the former, then this livery has more white than LSPD variants, and would naturally belong to a different department.

:luis:

Who's that a picture of? And no the livery isn't different the sun's reflection is causing it to look like a different color

Oh cool I was thinking it was u but I hate to assume things based on what I see on the Internet I thought that pic was some1 random u posted by mistakes good looks nigga

I don't think they are buffaloes look at the side of these cars they look like regular cops

902.gif

OqVU2f9.jpg

c_policecruiser_buffalo__r.jpg

2211786406_55e2668a78.jpg

The first is definitely a Buffalo.

• Like 1