It's most likely an NRG 900, since it looks nothing like the PCJ 600, but it might just be a completely new vehicle, since I'm sure there are many.

Is it just me or does the front of that bike look modded? It looks like the front has been replaced with lightweight carbon. Like a carbon hood on a car.

The police vehicles havn't been updated, they just added some.

I saw many people thinking that the police cars where updated, no.

Maybe you already figured this out. But i am to lazy to read previous posts.

• Like 1

Looking back at this image of a possible Wayfarer, ignoring the plastic it has similar features to the Freeway:

official-screenshot-franklin-chilling-with-a-motorcycle.jpg

Mainly the fork, front fender, engine components, and handlebars.

800px-Freeway-GTA4-Stevie-front.jpg

The Franklin pic still has the little back rest for the passenger but that should be more of an option rather than standard.

Edited by TreeFitty
might as well put this in the vehicle topic

This should make the bike discussion a bit easier.

1280.jpg

They do indeed look a bit like bike cops. The helmets and outfits match, and the helmets look like they might have badges on them. Looks like they both have radios on their shoulders. Possibly a tan uniform for Blaine County police? The police cruiser looks like the model we were seeing in older screens.

• Like 1

Now we can see the saddle bags very clearly, it's definitely a new bike model, not the Freeway. Imo

Or it's a modded freeway with bags on the sides, like Franklin's bike in this screenshot:

0.jpg

I doubt that bike came with the bags.

Yep. That line that's always there when a bridge and road aren't even, which they never are. I never saw my car respond to that in IV, so the suspension has improved.