...I realize that. I was questioning the presence of the camera dome and winch on what appears to be a civilian helicopter, and asked whether they might be functional. <_<

Oh, and t.

...I realize that. I was questioning the presence of the camera dome and winch on what appears to be a civilian helicopter, and asked whether they might be functional. <_<

Oh, and t.

I'm pretty sure they're not functional, except mission-related maybe.

I'm pretty sure they replace the past cruisers. I guess they modified it so much since the first trailer they said fuck it and ditched the LAPD scheme.
well I guess they didn't drop the LAPD original cruiser design looks like they have both

post-16689-0-84889400-1367971628.jpg

I'm pretty sure they replace the past cruisers. I guess they modified it so much since the first trailer they said fuck it and ditched the LAPD scheme.
well I guess they didn't drop the LAPD original cruiser design looks like they have both

That's good. I think I like this one better

So this cruiser is probably what you encounter at one star. The other cruisers seen in Franklin's trailer are probably what you might encounter at 2-3 stars

@ cop car discussion:

The screens could have been taken from an older build. I'm skeptical we'll have both versions until we see both in the same screen/video shot.

Edited by TreeFitty
page break

Im probably gonna hear no end of how stupid I am for not understanding what you mean but could you clarify please TreeFitty

He's saying it's more likely that the police cars from the more recent screenshots have replaced the one from the old screens than it is that there are two different models of police cars.

• Like 1

I think there are two variants: A DHS SUV and a Sheriff's SUV. Since Trevor is climbing a prominent point of interest popular among tourists, I think the green-and-white variant is a DHS model.

• Like 1

He's saying it's more likely that the police cars from the more recent screenshots have replaced the one from the old screens than it is that there are two different models of police cars.

But why would that possibly be more likely? GTA IV had 2 or 3 police car models so why would it be so unlikely for 5 to have 2 or 3 police car models? (Fitty)

20100113091608!PolicePatrol-GTA4-front.jpg

PoliceCruiser-GTA4-front.jpg

And then there was this one but it's apparently the same model as that^ one with a different paint job. Plus, it's actually a N.O.O.S.E car.

NOOSECruiser-GTA4-front.jpg

Also, we already have evidence of several LAPD car models so yeah.. explain.

*LSPD

The cruiser and patrol still had the same paint scheme. The police and NOOSE cruisers only differed model-wise with the lightbar which is a small change. The cop cars we are seeing now are completely different although they all have a Vapid badge.

After further investigation I've come to the conclusion that you may be right, which isn't necessarily a good thing. I really like the old Vapids, the pigs just won't feel the same without 'em.

Well atleast we know the old Vapid model is still in by way of taxi.

^Yes that^ It's a completely different car altogether

Or maybe it's just been modified.

Probably should have specified about the cop car discussion. The page breaks are a little different for staff.

Off-topic, but fuck it. Why is that?

Because we can still see deleted posts. I have 454 posts in this topic, counting this one. Subtract however many you have, and that's how much shit we've had to delete.

And this isn't even a bad topic for spam. There are several that are much, much worse.