It alright so someone explain to me does TreeFitty just do the vehicle list on his own and occasionally ask us for help or does he actually look at these posts and use them to make the vehicle list?

He updates it fairly often, and only he knows when he's going to update it. He doesn't have a pattern or schedule, it gets updated when it gets updated.

^that.

I think it looks more like the new range rover evoque

I'll add that. I just looked at Audi since the grill design is similar to the A6 look-alike.

Didn't one of the previews state that the grills of vehicles can be modified...?

Back to this image's discussion, some other people have put things together from the previews:

official-screenshot-michael-out-runs-paparazzi.jpg

Note the guys on the Vader following. The passenger appears to have a camera in his hand. And then this quote from GI:

Paparazzi have staked out her car (which is hilariously called a Benefactor Surano). Michael nonchalantly walks up to the vehicle, smarts off to the cameramen, and peels away to pick up Lacy.

The paparazzi don't give up that easily. As Michael takes off in the sportscar, they give chase in a van.

Obviously we aren't seeing a van (although there is an SUV) but they may come in waves and GI only saw the first wave in their preview.

The only thing getting to me is the similarity between Surano and the Serrano (an existing SUV).

• Like 1

But isn't that the ubermacht logo on the front or are my eyes playing tricks on me

Shit never mind that's the benefactor logo

post-16689-0-47158200-1367684905_thumb.j

Why aren't these in these in the newsfeed and why are they so blurry

Dude, they're leaked images that everyone found out about minutes an hour ago. Calm yourself.

"We'll have all of the newly released screens compiled and available tomorrow in high-res at www.rockstargames.com/V. "

-Rockstar Newswire on May 2

In my opinion if you cove the back of this car (yellow), it looks like a Camaro sportycop.jpg

What do you guys think does it?

Except for the rear end, it looks exactly like a Bugatti Veyron.

Back to this image's discussion, some other people have put things together from the previews:

downtownsportscar.jpg

Note the guys on the Vader following. The passenger appears to have a camera in his hand. And then this quote from GI:

Paparazzi have staked out her car (which is hilariously called a Benefactor Surano). Michael nonchalantly walks up to the vehicle, smarts off to the cameramen, and peels away to pick up Lacy.

The paparazzi don't give up that easily. As Michael takes off in the sportscar, they give chase in a van.

Obviously we aren't seeing a van (although there is an SUV) but they may come in waves and GI only saw the first wave in their preview.

The only thing getting to me is the similarity between Surano and the Serrano (an existing SUV).

The passenger in the SUV also seem to have a camera.

• Like 1

In my opinion if you cove the back of this car (yellow), it looks like a Camaro sportycop.jpg

What do you guys think does it?

Except for the rear end, it looks exactly like a Bugatti Veyron.

downtownsportscar.jpg

The passenger in the SUV also seem to have a camera.

Can you just decide, they paparazzies and they r following them, it wasnt just a van

Turns out not all the papps are on foot, so the mission evolves to see you trying to shake them off as they trail by road.

-http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/05/02/gta-v-preview-behind-closed-doors-all-three-characters-two-missions-one-incredible-world/3/

IsTEf.jpg

Notice the FLIR/TV camera under the nose of the burgundy helicopter. Think it may be functional?

Also: there's a winch on the port side of the helicopter. I wonder if we'll be lowering ourselves into the skylight of an office building in the dead of night.

Or, smashing our friends into building walls in Multiplayer.