Good, looks like they still have the old police cars. And yes I would say thats a Bugattii Veyron because of the shape and the emblem on the back is the same font style as a real Bugattii emblem.

eb_zps135ba49b.jpg

Why aren't these in these in the newsfeed and why are they so blurry

Dude, they're leaked images that everyone found out about minutes an hour ago. Calm yourself.

Edited by joshknopp

grandtheftauto_778361b_zps731e1c7d.jpg

Not sure which car this could be, but it has got Vette C7 headlights, I think.

RSG_GTAV_Screenshot_102.jpg

Probably Veyron

the front half looks mercedes, cant think of the name atm, back looks veyron i agree

this is probably a "black series" feltzer

the sedan looks like the sunrise from sana andreas... but with more curvy lines...

http://www.igta5.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=2155

sorry... i couldn't post the image...

Okey dokey. Added/updated a bunch of vehicles. Still need to make pics for Oracle, Rancher, Vigero, and a few alternate shots of other vehicles.

Also need to find names/influences of these:

post-3-0-71117800-1367484372_thumb.png

I reckon the one on the left looks like a 66-67 Ford Fairlane or a 65-68 Plymouth Fury

TreeFitty if u still need those picks (because I don't see them on the wiki yet just the names) here they are oracle vigero and (speculated) rancher

post-16689-0-04940700-1367539328_thumb.j

post-16689-0-29997900-1367540108_thumb.j

post-16689-0-93304900-1367540298_thumb.j

grandtheftauto_778361b_zps731e1c7d.jpg

Not sure which car this could be, but it has got Vette C7 headlights, I think.

RSG_GTAV_Screenshot_102.jpg

Probably Veyron

The bottom is based on the render of the new "Super Veyron" and the top is a Mercedes SLS Roadster, with Jaguar F-Type headlights. Any car questions, even though I am a noob to the forum (previously a lurker) just ask.

Audi TT (Maibatsu) or Eclipse

rsggtavscreenshot174jpg-acb5a5_640w.jpg

Also, this is very definitely a Mitsubishi Eclipse.

06-Mitsubishi-Eclipse-rear.jpg

I have no idea what kind of car this is supposed to be, but its new

Apologies for spamming the thread, but wasn't this one a TBoGT only car previously?

• Like 4

No ACEOFSPADES327 it's not look at the grill it says DeClasse the (gta version of chevy) the Calvaclade is made by Albany ( the gta version of Cadillac) I do agree that they look similar but only because in real life chevy and Cadillac base their truck bodies off of one another

Good news ACEOFSPADES327 Rockstar seems like they possibly put in the entire gta4 vehicle list into gta5 ( I am basing this lucid guess on the fact that I saw the old bobcat,old ingot, and two generations of the buffalo) so they might have done that then added second generations of several more of their cars

Regarding aircraft:

Kotaku mentioned a jumbo jet passing overhead, and remarked that it may or may not be controllable, going on to say "probably not". Thoughts?