Sign in to follow this  
Asthenia

People interact!

It won't really matter when I'm driving down the pavement at high speed. They'll still be a mess in the end.

Still wondering to what extent they'll interact. IV talked about how peds interact with conversation but that ended up being limited and not very fluid. Hopefully there is truly as much interaction as it seems in this trailer, beyond glances and jogging/exercising with another ped.

One thing I've always wondered is why we never randomly stumble on someone else with a hooker. I know I'm not keeping the whole city's sex trade going myself. Maybe that'll end up in V.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

One thing I've always wondered is why we never randomly stumble on someone else with a hooker. I know I'm not keeping the whole city's sex trade going myself. Maybe that'll end up in V.

Oh man, we could role-play the part of 'Son of Sam' - kind of.

sonofsamr1artworkpic.jpg

Oh man, we could role-play the part of 'Son of Sam' - kind of.

Well, now that dogs are in the game, yeah.

They just drove around for awhile, had a nice chat, then the nice chap dropped her off again

i wasn't the only one that saw that?! i eventually got pissed off and tortured them for a bit, making them think they had a chance to flee... i loved firing off a shot in traffic and following the crazy bitches in comets that fled with reckless abandonment... they were the most entertaining :lol:...