I haven't came across any topics on this but I have came across a few comments talking about how the whole of the trailer is cinematic. I really, really, really don't believe that, sure enough a lot of parts look cinematic but some parts just look like basic gameplay, like when the matured white man is driving for example. What's your thoughts? How much of the trailer do you think was gameplay?

Lets not forget when we see simple things like pedestrians walking through the streets and when we see that pick up truck driving through what appears to be part of that desert. I believe things like when that guy was putting up a for sale sign, I believe that was gameplay, we've seen similar things in L.A. Noire and RDR. The NPC's are gonna be much more advanced for GTA V.

I don't really think Rockstar really uses cinematic footage for trailers aside from GTA, but they do put disclosures. Also none of that footage I would deem "cinematic noteworthy" except maybe the exiting the van/heist part.

I think the closest to cinematic is that some of the scenes are cut scenes from missions (The guys jumping out the van, the three people back packing, the man knocking the for sale sign in, and the guy thrown out of the nightclub).

I think maybe a couple of scenes may have been done specifically for the trailer, but nothing that probably couldn't be done by anyone once the have purchased the game after release.

I'm going out on a limb here, which is difficult at my weight, but I do recall an early RDR trailer that had a monologue that turned out to be from Drew McFarland. As this is a trailer breakdown thread, I kinda just thought of this and figured I'd post it. I don't really know where I was going with this post, but it applies, so... fuck yes for application.

This would also apply in the thread for the protagonist i suppose, but it works as well in here.

These guys are great! I mean come on! The legendary fingerless gloves are back even though they weren't there to begin with!....sort of?

Anyway take a look guys

I would just like to point out that I already

at 0:10 between the lamp post and the green shirt jogger building way up in the hills

0:30 house has an interior

0:34 pier toward what would be the east (if pier located same place as ps2) has roller coaster

0:36 blue car being followed by red car could be the blue and red car seen later in trailer

1:00 I think I see the vents on the side for the vertical lift so the hydra it is, also building to right of screen looks like you can see thru the glass possible interior?

1:01 on the hands of the person on the bike, you asked for the R* delivered FINGERLESS GLOVES!!

1:02 again the hills in the distance a building and also this shot gives good perspective of the size of the greater city area

1:09 I know a lot of people doubt that will be a second city but I have to ask myself "where is the jet coming from?"

(see 1:01) pointed them out for all the fingerless glove fanboys

but hey who reads page 13? its the first page and the last page that are used for the vinegar strokes right?

Guest Marney1

It does resemble a dog behind a fence. And for some reason the colors change/flash for the blue area...

I think that almost confirms we can shoot stray animals.

And yeah, the blue background does flash. :huh:

good picture, i just hope people actually finally look at realise its a dog, not only that it, but it even moves in the damn trailer xD

These guys are great! I mean come on! The legendary fingerless gloves are back even though they weren't there to begin with!....sort of?

Anyway take a look guys

at 0:10 between the lamp post and the green shirt jogger building way up in the hills

0:34 pier toward what would be the east (if pier located same place as ps2) has roller coaster

0:36 blue car being followed by red car could be the blue and red car seen later in trailer

1:00 I think I see the vents on the side for the vertical lift so the hydra it is, also building to right of screen looks like you can see thru the glass possible interior?

1:01 on the hands of the person on the bike, you asked for the R* delivered FINGERLESS GLOVES!!

1:02 again the hills in the distance a building and also this shot gives good perspective of the size of the greater city area

1:09 I know a lot of people doubt that will be a second city but I have to ask myself "where is the jet coming from?"

but hey who reads page 13? its the first page and the last page that are used for the vinegar strokes right?

sorry we don't read your comments lol but no one is gonna sit and read through all these comments :/

Guest Marney1

good picture, i just hope people actually finally look at realise its a dog, not only that it, but it even moves in the damn trailer xD

Anyway take a look guys

sorry we don't read your comments lol but no one is gonna sit and read through all these comments :/

What? There are moving dogs in the game? Wow!

Anyway take a look guys

What? There are moving dogs in the game? Wow!

What? There are dogs that look like cats in the game? Wow!

Guest Marney1

That made me laugh. :D

I wish this trailer was available on PSN so I could watch it on a big screen.

Guest Marney1

That made me laugh. :D

I wish this trailer was available on PSN so I could watch it on a big screen.

Huh? It should be, it's available on XBL, you could always download and put it on DVD lmao

Yeah that would be cool, have it on the PS3 hard drive AND on DVD! You mad bro?

I wish someone would spot something new in this trailer.

Anyone else noticed how all the NPC's are properly dressed to the environments this time round? Golfers, people on beach etc. Seems like they've improved

i hope so, though i realize it was fall, it felt so boring in LC, NPC wise. all had jackets an sweaters.

Anyway take a look guys

Yeah thats sorta what I just said..........It's exactly what I just said to be fair

You should have just posted this here. If you had, you would have seen that everything in your video has already been mentioned.

Your video is plenty helpful on YouTube, though, as those people aren't as well-informed as the GTA fansites that have already scoured every frame of the trailer ages ago.