IMAGINE how awesome it would be if there were snow capped mountains... Imagine how much more awesome it would be if there was a secret cave somewhere in those mountains, with big-foot trails... Instant easter egg which will cause a lot of hype

I hope all three citites and their countys return.But I am also happy only with Los Santos and the sourrounding area.We know Los SAntos will be bigger than Liberty City. But there are some things for me....

First off all we will able again to fly planes. And only 1 Airport for Los Santos??? We also saw a shamal (privat jet). And what kind of privat jet land in the countryside behind a small town (damn,I guess my english is bad).GTA 4 have no planes,but why? Because there was only (!) 1 city.Also the hydra,its a military yet. And there are two militarbasis in San Andreas. One near Las Venturas and one in San Fierro,and not in Los Santos and Red County

Also the ''Los Puerta Fwy''. This Freeway linked San Fierro and Los Santos.Why the fuck will Rockstar changed that. Also the Mt. Chiliad was near San Fierro.Also the license plate from the Cars said ''San Andreas'' and not ''Los Santos''.I think the plane at the end of the first trailer came form Las Venturas.

Whatever,1 giant CIty and a very large county is enough. Imagiane how big GTA 5 will be.But we all know Rockstar,there will be a surprise,i feel it^^

Haha, well I never saw those mountains before. So no clues for San Fierro then, as that mountain probably is not Chilliad. Would also be a little demanding if Los Santos is going to be pretty large, we would expect the same from San Fierro (and other towns).

About flying to different cities: there can also be several small airstrips, maybe even a privately owned one on a private island.

I wonder by the way how 'compatible' the engine for GTA5 will be to GTA4, could they possibly port the whole GTA4 game to the enhanced GTA5 engine for example. This is partly an interesting question because the engine for GTA4 was not really optimized for PC, and probably could achieve much better performances in the upgraded 5 engine IF they are compatible in the first place.

I hope all three citites and their countys return.But I am also happy only with Los Santos and the sourrounding area.We know Los SAntos will be bigger than Liberty City. But there are some things for me....

First off all we will able again to fly planes. And only 1 Airport for Los Santos??? We also saw a shamal (privat jet). And what kind of privat jet land in the countryside behind a small town (damn,I guess my english is bad).GTA 4 have no planes,but why? Because there was only (!) 1 city.Also the hydra,its a military yet. And there are two militarbasis in San Andreas. One near Las Venturas and one in San Fierro,and not in Los Santos and Red County

Also the ''Los Puerta Fwy''. This Freeway linked San Fierro and Los Santos.Why the fuck will Rockstar changed that. Also the Mt. Chiliad was near San Fierro.Also the license plate from the Cars said ''San Andreas'' and not ''Los Santos''.I think the plane at the end of the first trailer came form Las Venturas.

Whatever,1 giant CIty and a very large county is enough. Imagiane how big GTA 5 will be.But we all know Rockstar,there will be a surprise,i feel it^^

Wow, it amazes me how stupid a lot of people are. Number plates in the US say the State, not the city. There is no "San Diego" or "San Francisco" number plate in real life, just California.

Guest Marney1

Wow, it amazes me how stupid a lot of people are. Number plates in the US say the State, not the city. There is no "San Diego" or "San Francisco" number plate in real life, just California.

Are all California licence plates made in prisons?

in scene 20, the hispanic looking people standing around in front of the Los Santos grafitti, remind me of how the "recruting spots" for illegal day-laborers are described in the novel Tortilla Curtain, which is also situated in LA.Basically, the book talks about gathering places for illegal immigrants looking for daily jobs in whatever work they can get and residents go there, talk to what's the boss in this place about what workers are needed, gather them and brings them back in the evening.

anyway, the whole scene totally reminds me of exactly how the book describes this, especially since theres people in working clothes (i spotted clothing similar to those worn at construction sites; hard shoes, gloves, baggy pants etc) So maybe this is supposed to recreate such a place? Also, the jeep type car with a couple of men on the truck bed seems to be driving away from the curb and back into the rolling traffic. maybe picked up/dropped some workers? At least it looks more like this than a bus stop imho (EDIT: plus I don't see any bus stop signs there or anything else that suggests a bus stop here; after all, it would be nice to know where to wait for the bus ;) )

@ManicMarcus

In GTA San Andreas there are number plates with ''Los Santos'' and ''Las Venturas'' <.<

And in GTA IV there are licensesplates only with ''Liberty City''

Yes,in real life you see ''California'' but this is GTA,not real life <.<

@ManicMarcus

In GTA San Andreas there are number plates with ''Los Santos'' and ''Las Venturas'' <.<

maybe that's what stirrs the discussion here

And in GTA IV there are licensesplates only with ''Liberty City''

nope.

UtbzW.jpg

As you can see they say "Liberty City" where the actual registration would be and below, they say "Liberty City State", pretty much alike this New York state plate-style

ny-sixdigit.jpg

Yes,in real life you see ''California'' but this is GTA,not real life <.<

Right, but since the plates are pretty close to real life in 4 already, consider them to be equally close to real life in 5. Just look at the different styles you see in the trailer, linking to diverent years of registration

At 0.33 on the GTA V trailer, there is clearly a roller-coaster.

I don't know if it will be ride-able but... I think I can see something moving on the rails, unless its just me.

Or look at the picture.

Thanks

-Kris Durkin

post-2106-0-06554000-1323121233_thumb.pn

Guest Marney1

Someone mentioned this in another thread, maybe it was you I don't know, I don't see anything moving on it. Maybe you're just seeing what you want to see?

Welcome to the forums, and Merry Christmas. :)

Someone mentioned this in another thread, maybe it was you I don't know, I don't see anything moving on it. Maybe you're just seeing what you want to see?

Thanks, merry Christmas to you too!

I never noticed that before. Hope that u can go on it not like GTA 4 rubbish one.

Yeah, the one in GTA IV sucked!

Guest Marney1

Thanks, merry Christmas to you too!

I never noticed that before. Hope that u can go on it not like GTA 4 rubbish one.

Yeah, the one in GTA IV sucked!

With all due respect you didn't answer my question.

great find there fella, didnt spot it myself. probably just a theme park that has no involvement with any of the story. I could see them parodying a theme park such as six flags or maybe its just the glory hole theme park?

Glory hole, where strangers become friends!

Not sure if this has been spotted yet or not, but a clever dig by R* at the Easter Egg hunters... Apologies if a repost, but I only just spotted this while looking for stuff for another thread.

Bigfoot!!

bigfoot.jpg

Guest Marney1

Not sure if this has been spotted yet or not, but a clever dig by R* at the Easter Egg hunters... Apologies if a repost, but I only just spotted this while looking for stuff for another thread.

Bigfoot!!

bigfoot.jpg

Well spotted, welcome to the forums. :)