Again I am not won over by this but it is very clever

The sign says For Sale and the number or as some are saying it the date is 2405

So I have had loads of E-mails (I have a google alert for Grand Theft Auto 5) Saying this is big evidence of seeing the game released on

24th May 2012 What do you Guys Think?

Side Note: I am not won over by this I just thought I would share it so if you disagree don't say i'm stupid and stuff, ok! :)

GTAV_TB22.PNG

This has been discussed in many other topics, prepare for this topic to be merged with those.

And also if you're not aware the trailer music was also released on May 24th (1968)

You're psychic!

-OPx

I am winnarz?!

-Vice

This has been discussed in many other topics, prepare for this topic to be merged with those.

And also if you're not aware the trailer music was also released on May 24th (1968)

You're psychic!

-OPx

I am winnarz?!

-Vice

Hey man what do you think if it is that date is it too early to be legit or is it actually ok timing for the game

Well who knows (BTW you didn't need to repost your topic since it got moved in here :D) I am predicting an October release. Hopefully the next trailer will shed more light on the matter.

Well who knows (BTW you didn't need to repost your topic since it got moved in here :D) I am predicting an October release. Hopefully the next trailer will shed more light on the matter.

I was expecting late 2012 as well but this is a clue maybe this is like a new trailer date or something :P

As bOnEs said in the other topic (which doesn't exist *cough*) that date is a Thursday, games are released on Tuesdays in the US and Fridays elsewhere.

there is going to be animals... R* is notorious for using in-game footage, so expect animals to be present... after RDR, there is no reason to not include an ecosystem...

EDIT: hey yea, where did that topic go??

• Like 1

I'm still hoping for the whole of San Andreas, if it's just Los Santos then why does it say San Andreas on the police cars license plate? Would seem a bit stupid to me and extremely disappointing to not have it all.

Someone mentioned further up that they could do another 2 games using the other cities but come on, Las Ventures maybe but San Farrero would seem like a pretty pointless game to me, doesn't seem like there would be much to do.

As someone else also mentioned, why have planes if there's only one airport?

I'm hoping they announce something else soon.

there is going to be animals... R* is notorious for using in-game footage, so expect animals to be present... after RDR, there is no reason to not include an ecosystem...

Egg Sack Lee. That's what i've been trying to say to people.

EDIT: hey yea, where did that topic go??

He made one topic and it got merged into this one, he thought it'd been deleted so he remade it.

I mean... I don't know what you're talking about, it never existed, you're crazy, etc. etc.

My post somewhere above will explain it.

I'm still hoping for the whole of San Andreas, if it's just Los Santos then why does it say San Andreas on the police cars license plate? Would seem a bit stupid to me and extremely disappointing to not have it all.

License plates are registered to the state, not individual cities.

That topic was urmm....

@ViceMan (Quote form GTA III) "If He Squeals Then I Squeal"

I can't recall that quote, which mission was it from? Cutting the Grass?

License plates are registered to the state, not individual cities.

Still seems a bit pointless to me to even mention it if it's not in the game.

san andreas state police would use that name... however, license plates in GTAIV said liberty city so, who knows what to think about that...

My point exactly

san andreas state police would use that name... however, license plates in GTAIV said liberty city so, who knows what to think about that...

Maybe Liberty City is the state as well as the city. Like New York, New York. Although it would be silly having a state with "City" in it wouldn't it?

san andreas makes more sense as a license plate, but that doesnt mean all 3 cities will be in the game... i think IVs only said liberty city because R* never created a fictional state for new york...

i still strongly believe its only going to be los santos, with surrounding burbs and towns... i highly doubt there would be 3 huge sprawling cities...

i prefer a small more compact city with stuff to do... not tacked on empty cities for the sake of adding another airport...

Vehicle_license_plate_%28GTA4%29_%28unnumbered%29.jpg

They say 'LIBERTY CITY STATE' (at the bottom)

It's clear that they're keeping the state name of San Andreas, even if they aren't recreating the entire state. And, of course, the state name always goes on the license plates.

gta-5-trailer-1-cops-chasing-a-red-car.jpg

Bet he's getting pulled over for not having a front license plate... Maybe one of the activites in V could be waiting in line at the DMV to keep vehicle registration current.

• Like 1

Bet he's getting pulled over for not having a front license plate... Maybe one of the activites in V could be waiting in line at the DMV to keep vehicle registration current.

The Audi doesn't have a front license plate either. Also that one looks like a Nissan GT-R

Well do I dare post this.. the answer yes

I personally think this is rubbish but I keep getting told it is so

You know that hobo with the sign in the trailer well what if he is not niko (obvious)

and he is packie. Packie got on that plane. That does not necessarily say he was successful

Again: I am not 100% sure so no killing me :)

Old-Packie-McReady-610x274.jpg

EDIT: In Playstation Magazine it says " Does this homeless guy look like him? Look at the hair and the nose."

Also, is that building to the right of the red car the bottom of the huge skyscraper you can parachute from in GTA SA? Looks similar anyway

I dunno if it's the building the pic you're talking about, but the U.S. Bank Tower is in the game.

250px-Los_Angeles_Library_Tower_%28small%29_crop.jpg

gta5trailer1milehighclu.jpg

-EDIT-

Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick, that is not Packie. That guy has to be in his 50s, at least.

Yep thats the one OPX. Its just I remember there being column supports at the bottom of the tower near the reception area :)

Well do I dare post this.. the answer yes

I personally think this is rubbish but I keep getting told it is so

You know that hobo with the sign in the trailer well what if he is not niko (obvious)

and he is packie. Packie got on that plane. That does not necessarily say he was successful

Again: I am not 100% sure so no killing me :)

Old-Packie-McReady-610x274.jpg

EDIT: In Playstation Magazine it says " Does this homeless guy look like him? Look at the hair and the nose."

I can sort of see it but Packie seems to have a darker skin tone in the picture. But never say never I guess

• Like 1

-EDIT-

Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick, that is not Packie. That guy has to be in his 50s, at least.

I said Don't shout at me Mr. Moderator sir :(

Also You say he looks too old but if you have been on the streets a while then you may look older than you are!