haha sorry man couldn't resist welcome to the forums btw :D we dont greet everyone that way, well tbh this is the first time I greeted anyone, as you can see everyone is cleaning up from the orgasmic trailer they just witnessed

Guys im gonna be brave even though I might get put on the shit wall, but looking at this trailer, I think the game is way over 60 maybe even 70% complete I dont think we will be waiting a year for this, if you remember the first GTA IV trailer was buildings and sunrise to sunset, where as this looks pretty complete, this might be an early next year release

Something to point out. To those saying it's only Los Santos, which I'm not saying it's not, but if you remember correctly, the Golf Course is in San Fierro. Also, the wind turbines are in a dessert, twisting turning area, as well as the oil rig, which if you remember, was in Las Venturas.

Guest Birdie

You know the house with the for sale sign in front of it? Leaning against the house wall is a bicycle,

Old guy in blue car, young guy in red car. Seen frequently through out the trailer. hmmm......

Something interesting that Dup mentioned, which I am now expanding on, it's possible we play as the other guy, and the old guy is an important character who we either work with for most of the game, or he turns out to be the antagonist. Old fella might just be giving a little of his own back-story.

• Like 1

Keep seeing people saying its more than Los Santos and will include SF and LV, looking at the pedestrian movement (looks like motion capture), the scale of LS i highly doubt this, but with a city that big i hardly think its needed. Besides bring on GTA VI for that ;) haha

Something to point out. To those saying it's only Los Santos, which I'm not saying it's not, but if you remember correctly, the Golf Course is in San Fierro. Also, the wind turbines are in a dessert, twisting turning area, as well as the oil rig, which if you remember, was in Las Venturas.

It's safe to say they have expanded the map. Possible to say they've added a golf course. The wind turbine area says to me north of the beverly hills area on the way to chillead. The oil rig shows los santos in the background, it's just up behind vinewood but closer to the coast.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying all those things can be around Los Santos. The oil rig definately is.

As for the old guy talking in the trailer, I'm not convinced he's the protagonist. His speech, coupled with his appearance remind me of the dialogue of one of your bosses you do a mission for.

Also, previously pointed out there are two people driving around in this trailer. The older man as well as a darker skinned younger man. I'm thinking the later one is our protagonist.

I'm trying to hold back my excitement for this game since what we see in trailers isn't exactly what we can do in the game, if you know what I mean.

I just really wanted the V to spell out Vice City.

but after the watching the trailer, I am no longer bitching about that.

i swear i see that old man in the heist scene... anyone spot the younger guy in that scene?? i think the older gent is the protagonist...

Could've been the driver, you see three people in that scene but not the driver.

That's pretty cool I guess, was quite exciting, but still didn't grip me enough. Something about it seemed new, yet still so much like GTA IV in a way.

Not that keen on them redoing San Andreas either, but that's more personal, as I'm concerned it won't live up to the San Andreas we all played before. Everyones obviously going to be playing comparisions.

Also what is it about GTA that makes everyone analyse the trailers so much? Nobody does it for other game trailers!

IGN are saying they think Tommy Vercetti and CJ are in it, I think its huey but anyone clarify the video I cudnt see that well

Well... can kind of see it, still not sure: wpr39.png

Guys could this possibly be an older version of Claude Speed would explain why he "moved" to San Andreas and would explain why he would like to settle down plus, its been 10 years since GTA 3 this would be perfect for it.

Everyone seems to presume that as the voice over was describing settling down, big house (so lots of money) and a family he has to be 40-50. Not necessarily.

I hope this isn't the case, as I couldn't relate to running around as a slightly overweight, rich, family man, 46 year old as I could to an average 20-30 year old fella.

And what is to say the voice over is the protagonist? Although, it most likely is, this isn't certain. Guess the next trailer will reveal a little more.

And with the gym making a return, hopefully we can alter the muscly-ness of the main character again.

Also noticed the bike in the 10 or 11th watch (How sad am I). Would be great to see them come back.