They seriously thought of everything that has to do with Southern California.

Illegal mmigrants working at the groves, IN-N-OUT Burger,

They even put the wind farms so it will probably include the desert cities.

and its probably a hispanic protagonist. I'm sold.

Hopefully they put a southern border to cross to Mexico.

Im not trying to say they should make it like Red Dead, but it would feel even more west coast if they had a part of Mexico.

in-n-outgtav.png

I dunno it had a lot of signs, and the country side looks so vast, to me it looks like the full thing, possibly with an install on the Xbox due to the size of the disks, but PS3 probably a quick install just so it can rely a little less on the blu-ray disk

IGN are saying they think Tommy Vercetti and CJ are in it, I think its huey but anyone clarify the video I cudnt see that well

Well... can kind of see it, still not sure: wpr39.png

IGN are saying they think Tommy Vercetti and CJ are in it, I think its huey but anyone clarify the video I cudnt see that well

I think the main character is an ex government guy/police or something. at 0:41 in the trailer...you can see a wire in the guys ear (who looks like a bodyguard) and from his stance it looks like he is standing on the balcony of that 'big house' the protagonist talked about earlier in the trailer.

Just a thought

^^^^^^^^^ Picture above is what i'm talking about

the protagonist didnt sounds Mexican to me, like someone else said he sounded like an ex cop or FBI agent possible an ex mob boss probably have to wait until the second trailer to find that out.

I think the main character is an ex government guy/police or something. at 0:41 in the trailer...you can see a wire in the guys ear (who looks like a bodyguard) and from his stance it looks like he is standing on the balcony of that 'big house' the protagonist talked about earlier in the trailer.

Just a thought

^^^^^^^^^ Picture above is what i'm talking about

I think thats just his ear rather than an earpiece.

it cant be tommy... also, i dont think he has kids... he says he wants to be a family man, but i am sure his line of work is in the way of that dream... he never said that he did have kids, he only implied that he would like to have that life...

It looks like we might be able to buy properties because there is a guy putting up a forclosure sign on his house.

there is also hobos living under the bridge (: that'll be way fun.

Breakdown now up, tell me more and I'll add it.

This seemed to show a lot of countryside and little bits of the city. Maybe they are saving the strip etc. for a future trailer?

"Why did I move here, I guess it was the weather"

Surely if it is Tommy the weather in Vice City is great?

"wanted to retire, from that, that line of work, be a good guy for once"

So this implies he used to be a bad guy (gangster/con artist etc?)

GTAV_SanAndreas.jpg

San Andreas ftw!

Maybe i'm reading too much into this but doesn't it say "OCT" in the top left hand corner of the license plate?

Maybe i'm reading too much into this but doesn't it say "OCT" in the top left hand corner of the license plate?

Yep. October it is, then.

(not really)

So nice of R* to tell us.

OCT stands for October

its the sticker for when the license plates expire

but in reality in California, a police cars' plates should not have that sticker

cop cars plates dont expire

• Like 1

Yep. October it is, then.

(not really)

Probably meant to be the expiration of the plates... although I wouldn't rule out a hint at a release date.

Is orange county not in this area? (Not good with my north american geography)

yea orange county is right below LA county.