Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

GTA V DLC's

Guest Marney1

I hope Rockstar don't decide to go for a timed exclusive of any DLC's they might put out, I think they kind of owe it to fans to release it/them to all at the same time.

Exclusive DLC really sucks. They don't need the money so I hope they don't go with it.

DLC is inevitable, I just hope they make it big like they did in IV. If possible though, it'd be cool if people with the pack could still play online with people who don't. Seemed kinda silly to have three different free mode games in IV when it was just a few player models, weapons and vehicles that were different.

I think if the multiple characters rumour is true then I would prefer it to be 3 seperate stories that intertwine like GTA IV did, but I would prefer that through DLC rather than on the initial game, I like having a key protagonist that will be remembered in 10 years time like Claude Speed although he never spoke, but thumbs up for shooting that bitch at the end, she wouldnt shut the fuck up.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

I think if the multiple characters rumour is true then I would prefer it to be 3 seperate stories that intertwine like GTA IV did, but I would prefer that through DLC rather than on the initial game, I like having a key protagonist that will be remembered in 10 years time like Claude Speed although he never spoke, but thumbs up for shooting that bitch at the end, she wouldnt shut the fuck up.

Cheers, you just ruined the ending of GTA III for me. :ermm:

• Like 1

I don't know if I ever beat GTA 3 or not... I think the last mission I did was sniping people on a boat but it has been years... I mostly remember stunt jumping off of everything I loved the GTA 3 map I would jump off cliffs and everything. Vice City was TOO FLAT :-(

I don't know if I ever beat GTA 3 or not... I think the last mission I did was sniping people on a boat but it has been years... I mostly remember stunt jumping off of everything I loved the GTA 3 map I would jump off cliffs and everything. Vice City was TOO FLAT :-(

Not if you found all the bike jumps over the roof tops ;)

If there is gonn be a DLC in GTA 5, it has to be a zombie expanision pack. Just look how great Red Dead Redemtion Undead Nightmares did. Think about driving through San Andreas or los Venturas or where ever Rockstar chooses killikng zombies, running pver zomnies, blowing up zombies you name it!

If there is gonn be a DLC in GTA 5, it has to be a zombie expanision pack. Just look how great Red Dead Redemtion Undead Nightmares did. Think about driving through San Andreas or los Venturas or where ever Rockstar chooses killikng zombies, running pver zomnies, blowing up zombies you name it!

That sounds fucking great

Guest Marney1

Agreed. Undead Nightmare was fun, but a zombie GTA DLC would be infinitely better.

Hate zombie games but loved Undead Nightmare and would no doubt love a GTA V zombie DLC too. *Tattoos R* logo on ball sack*