Sign in to follow this  
Qdeathstar

The Unofficial iGTA5.com PodCast Of The Week

So, i was doing these last fall before i broke my leg and never got around to doing them again (mainly because there was no GTA news). But since were heading into a busy stretch, and i didn't want to do the same old BOORING podcast, this is a little something different, as podcasts Go. (script below).

21_igrandtheftauto-podcast-2.jpg

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/d7ajw6re6d/igta5_com.mp3

Script proceeds

GTA podcast.

Oh Hai guys! I just got back into town and so i was going through my emails and GUESS WHAT I FOUND! I picture of me in a bikini. Shocking, i know. I mean, i didn't even wash myself that day so you can just imagine the grossness of a 287 pound man in 90 degree weather strutting around like theres no one else in the world. Brown sweat pooring from his thighs... so i mean, you gotta imagine that is the most shocking thing in the world right?

Well, you'd be wrong.

Just as i was running my sweaty self in hear to brag about my adventures i pull out my iphone from whatever crevace i found it in, and guess what! An email from R* announcning Grand Theft Auto 5. Are you fucking serious?

Not only that but a nice new logo, and a even a trailer release date. The trailer is gonna be released November 2nd. Thats 2 days from now for you half stoned dimwits that don't even know what year it is. I'm looking at you Mad Dooby.

Anyway, ever since the news that a new trailer would be comming out, the forums are wet with anticipation. I mean, the pre-cum is at the tip and we are counting down the seconds will we all blow a load.

Psy, the cheep ass that he is finally decided to hold a contest...guess the official release date. Details can be found on the site but i believe he is giving away a free copy of GTA5 and a shot at his freinds girlfriend.

Also, Kotaku felt like they weren't getting enough website traffic so they announced they had a source claiming that the game was going to be in real life Los Angelos. We'll have to wait to see on that one, but the forums general consensus is that we'll be heading toward the city of angels again. QD's betting on detroit and you know you can't keep a brother down.

Aside from that, we got discussions on what you want to be in the game, when the game will be set, basically, everything down to what color you want the protagonists' shit to be. You got questions, i'm sure some know it all asshole from the forums can fill your fuckhole with a answer.

I'm sure We'll all be waiting as anxiously for this trailer to come out as we have for Pieface too. In the mean time make sure you place your bet at the GTA release date and give an old tip of the hat to your special freind, Qdeathstar.

Till Next Time, My penis In your Ass.

Its kinda rush job, but the next one will be better. :D

Sped up computer voice? When will you ever be comfortable just talking normally so we can understand you? o_O

And I think this style of just a pic with a recording is better/easier than animating the whole thing.

Plus this is more of an Asylum thing considering the content. :luis:

Why the [Excessively loud and obnoxious beep] is it censored? Also, memorize your lines or just make shit up as you go along so it doesn't sound like you're reading a script.

Was decent. I was thinking it would be good to get the podcasts going again, but like Massacre says, you need to make it sound more fluid. And why censor that sh[bleep]t? It's a GTA fansite!

Wasn't sure how you felt about cursing, psy.

I didn't speed it up but I increased the pitch, I wanted it to sound very metro sexual, plus.

I don't remember you editing the voice on the last one (as you've just said, apparently.) And what's the point of bleeping the fucking swearing, if you're going to swear, swear and don't bleep it, if not then don't bother cunting swearing at all.