I would like to find cars off the web like the chopshop cars in GTA IV.

Also i would like to see these kinds of vehicals.

: Quads

: BMX

: Dirt bikes- off road dunes or jumps

: tanks

: big rigs

: delivery trucks- buglary mission

: campers

: mustangs

: ferrias

: ferrys-any type of ship or boat

: jet ski

: fire truck

: ambulance

: street sweeper

: hearse

: mail truck

: mobile crane

: dump trucks

: garbage trucks

: banshees

: saturns

: air port vehicals

: planes

: tow trucks

: trains

I really want to get a BULLDOZER to either move big piles of dirt in the road or crush cars.

In Grand Theft Auto 4 there was an abundance of the same car, which sucked because nothing was really that rare. In Grand theft auto 5 they should make one or a couple of cars that are EXTREMELY rare, and I mean LESS THEN 1% of a chance of finding it. Does anyone else agree?

In Grand Theft Auto 4 there was an abundance of the same car, which sucked because nothing was really that rare. In Grand theft auto 5 they should make one or a couple of cars that are EXTREMELY rare, and I mean LESS THEN 1% of a chance of finding it. Does anyone else agree?

Yes it should be the best car in the game, only one in one place, like the special all black saturn in GTA IV behind that abandonded mansion. You should have kept this as a topic a minute ago tryed to post and was deleted.

I was happy I could lock up the brakes and actually rev the engine through in GTA 4.

Hopefully they'll have some kind of clutch system with the handbrake button so you can rev the car up, release the handbrake and do a proper launch start/burnout. In IV you could rev it but you wouldn't go any faster, the revs would die as you pull away so it was a pointless exercise.

Thats not totally true you could get a little bit of wheelspin but maybe thats just with the fast cars.

i would like to see:

1967-camaro

1995-mustang

2001-ford excursion/regular and fbi-use

2011-camaro

police pickups

police motocycles

able to connect a pickup to a trailer and drive with it

toyota supra

mazda rx7

nissan skyline

cadilac escilade

chevy silverado

and mabe some trailers that can carry boats, or cars without them comeing off while driving

tow trucks

they should also put one of those pay and sprays that let you custimize it to your likings

they should also put airplanes like jets small plane ,

and the car carriers,with the semi

i hope you can fly planes in this one

At least 50% of gta 4's cars should be i the game. half of that 50% should be remade, for example: old infernus = lamborghini diablo/ murcielago + pangani zonda. new infernus(something else relative to the word fire) = lamborghini aventador/ sesto elemento + koenigsegg arera R. i would also like to see a none convertable audi r8(cheetah?) with side panels. ferrari italia, mclaren mp4-12c, mercedes sls gullwing, saleen s7 tt, corvette stingray(as mentioned before), and quite possibly the splinter? btw this is a super car only variant.

I would like to see these vehicals

Mobile crane

Tow truck

Mail truck

Semi truck - hookable trailers

Garbage truck

Street sweeper

Tanks

Humvees

Swat truck

Police pick up trucks

Armored cars

Forklifts

Flatbed- mabey put boats or land helocopters

Jet ski

Miami

Patrol boats

Tugboats

Cargo ships

Swat helocopter

News helocopter

Black hawk

Ok its just an idea but what if there was an air craft carrier in the game with jets and helocopters, and you could go inside certian parts like GTA SA, like it open to the public on the deck but if you go through the doors into the main part you get wanted stars

I don't want anything ridiculously difficult to get hold of. Every rare car should be available somewhere on the map, like where the Sultan RS was in IV. I found it annoying how the only way to get an Infernus you didn't mind smashing to bits was to either take Bernie's and multiply it by driving through Bohan, or never taking the gold one in the car theft side missions to the garage.

I'd like to be able to scan my own car into the game

Here is something you can't understand, how my iphone could just kill a man.

[Link to some gay shit] LIKE THIS!!!!!!!@@@@@ HELP ME OUT

Quit spamming this shit. I wouldn't help you even if I actually had a Facebook page.

Edit: Removed link to gay shit.

Yeah even though it GRAND THIEF AUTO I would still like to own a car. Maybe when your wanted you hop in your family car and lose a wanted level.

-----

Yeah it would be nice to have a persona so the cops wouldn't recognize you. Like a suit and a beamer

-----

More suvs.

California is full of nothing but.

Some really flashy cars like lamborginis or ferraris

If they add the ghetto parts of LS then we will probably see lowriders and suvs.

Yup, there will most probably be a version of Compton, like Ganton in SA. I actually hope you can feel and see the differences in the areas of LS, like in LA how the east is pretty dangerous compared to the west etc...

Yeah even though it GRAND THIEF AUTO I would still like to own a car. Maybe when your wanted you hop in your family car and lose a wanted level.

-----

Yeah it would be nice to have a persona so the cops wouldn't recognize you. Like a suit and a beamer

-----

More suvs.

California is full of nothing but.

Some really flashy cars like lamborginis or ferraris

i agree, there should be at least one car that always spawns outside you safehouse.

It would be great if you would be able to buy own cars and that car what you have bought, it would spawn to you after mission, like Johnny's bike spawned always to you in TLAD. And you could save your cars everywhere. I don't know if somebody said this same thing before me, I didn't read all these posts. (:

It would be great if you would be able to buy own cars and that car what you have bought, it would spawn to you after mission, like Johnny's bike spawned always to you in TLAD. And you could save your cars everywhere. I don't know if somebody said this same thing before me, I didn't read all these posts. (:

I like the idea of having that one perfect car as your own, that would spawn everytime you save :)

As for what I'd like to see, I dunno if they're sold in America, but a Smart car (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_Fortwo) would be cool, not so much to drive but to ram in a fucking great big truck!! (I HATE Smart cars)

Id like to see lowrider bikes, and add more function to the vehicles. Think of how cool it would be to have 8 tow trucks hooked to each other in a team deathmatch with 2 ppl in each of them cappin the other team. A cement truck like the one in SA that actually pours cement would be cool to. Maybe if the cops were chasing you, you could leak cement and crush the cops or they could get stuck in it.

• Like 1

A wider range of Law Enforcment vehicles, E.G: Undercover, off-road, aircraft, small military like boats, S.W.A.T tanks/APC's like from BOGT, oh and a Commercial airline plane (Airbus) similar to the one in San Andreas, talking of planes though, I hope the airports have an active runway/air traffic like in IV

• Like 2