I would like to see the Hakuchou (based on a Hayabusa and a ZX-14 mixed together in my opinion) from The Lost and Damned make a return. I felt like it was more powerful than all of the other sport bike in the game. I would always lose traction coming out of a corner of just taking off from a stop, none of the other bikes did that.

3ef0dbb0-a531-42e6-a56a-aa9722c3027f_zps0ad901f8.jpg

I would like to see the Hakuchou (based on a Hayabusa and a ZX-14 mixed together in my opinion) from The Lost and Damned make a return. I felt like it was more powerful than all of the other sport bike in the game. I would always lose traction coming out of a corner of just taking off from a stop, none of the other bikes did that.

3ef0dbb0-a531-42e6-a56a-aa9722c3027f_zps0ad901f8.jpg

I hope all the bikes from TLaD return. Didn't care for all of them but still, having the variety is nice.

• Like 1

i would like to see the Polaris V8 that was a nice car.

here is the vehicle so you remember.

Vehicle Polaris V8

300px-PolarisV8-GTAVCS-front.jpg (Rear quarter view)

A Polaris V8 in GTA Vice City Stories. Appearance(s) GTA Vice City Stories Vehicle type Civilian muscle car Body style 4-door sedan Capacity 4 (driver and 3 passengers)

thought i just register myself to add some of my wishes to the list just to see now that they´ve already been added. ^^

but as much as i agree to some sort of rare military car with a gatling gun or so, i just don´t like the idea of this SR-like sportscar. does anybody remember the film tango&cash? i can totally see myself going nuts in the farmland while extincting every living creature that crosses my way in this badass highlift chevy suburban (or whatever that thing was based on) :jumpy:

some sort of rare military car with a gatling gun

How about a civilian car with a gatling gun. Maybe with bullet proof windows and some extra armor.

armor_car.jpg

Could be handy to have one of these on some of the heist missions.

Or if you want a good Military Operations Vehicle you could go with the Australian made 'Bushmaster'. Which is our equivalent of the American Humvee.

161504-bushmaster.jpg

It's got Very heavy armor, which is effective at preventing RPG rocket attacks from penetrating the core of the vehicle. Compared to Americans being blown to smithereens in their humvees, pretty much no Australian Soldiers have suffered any casualties from enemy fire in one of these.

Also a favourite vehicle of our SASR ( Special Air Service Regiment ).

i wish they had a bulldozer in gta iv then maybe the game would have been more fun but they didn't.

hay maybe they will have a bulldozer in gta v but i can only pray that there will be one and that they bring the thing that let you move certain things on the vehicles back like in SA.

• Like 1

I would call the cognoscenti a huntley instead of cognoscenti. But it got used in IV as a car for the mafia.

So they gave it an italian name

Cognoscenti is Latin. It means "those who know". It's just a generic luxury car, I doubt Mafia connotations were intended in its design.

i wish they had a bulldozer in gta iv then maybe the game would have been more fun but they didn't.

hay maybe they will have a bulldozer in gta v but i can only pray that there will be one and that they bring the thing that let you move certain things on the vehicles back like in SA.

a tracked dozer? i think thatd be badass maybe some other farm tractors to i wish they would put logging in the woods go cut some trees down land em on cars or something lol

• Like 1

Being a bit of a redneck, I'm hoping for plenty of trucks hah It would be great if we get some kind of vehicle customization as well so we can attach some badass bull-bars and KCs, maybe some lift kits and off-roading tires. :) It's sounding like we're gonna get a lot map and I plan on using all of it. Tearing up the back roads to all of those small towns...

• Like 1

I would call the cognoscenti a huntley instead of cognoscenti. But it got used in IV as a car for the mafia.

So they gave it an italian name

Cognoscenti is Latin. It means "those who know". It's just a generic luxury car, I doubt Mafia connotations were intended in its design.

I bet you searched that up on Google translate.

i would just like to say that i wish they would bring the Top Fun van back. i miss those little rc's. :(

This isn't really GTA style, but I've always wanted to be able to buy cars from dealerships. You sort of could in SA, but I'd like to put a lot of money and thought into buying a personalized car. Obviously for everyday dirty work I'll just jack the first car I see on the street, but it'd be nice to really love a car enough to avoid totaling it.

• Like 3