On the off-chance we do get to see a carrier in the game, I can guarantee it won't be pilotable. Why?

...Remember the lag that the tugboat caused in GTA IV?

lol absolutely and it would be too overpowered. Still, a stationary one would be lots of fun. It would be a joy taking down chopper spammers from a RIM-7 battery.

i wounder if the brown streak will return

For some reason I feel really confident in my assumption that the brown streak is an ongoing problem for you and your underwear.

The way you worded that though, I seriously laughed out loud. I forgot that was the name of the train in SA.

i was just wondering if the train in videos and pictures is called brown streak or if its going to have a new name.

i was just wondering if the train in videos and pictures is called brown streak or if its going to have a new name.

The trains shown don't seem to have any brown on them, I would hope that they don't name it that for nothing lol.

The trains shown don't seem to have any brown on them, I would hope that they don't name it that for nothing lol.

maybe yellow streak?..

maybe yellow streak?..

It looks like the trains have "G&G" on them...

Would it be possible to take the bus as a passenger?

and have it like rdr's train where you can walk in it. it would be cool on multiplayer too. i always hated how on gta 4 multiplayer you could only have 4 players on the bus when there are fucking 40+ seats, hopefully they fix that.

and have it like rdr's train where you can walk in it. it would be cool on multiplayer too. i always hated how on gta 4 multiplayer you could only have 4 players on the bus when there are fucking 40+ seats, hopefully they fix that.

If the trains are like the RDR ones that will make for some awesome shootouts. I'm glad they'll actually be destructible for once, that's extra game time for sure lol

• Like 1

That was annoying. I hated the buzzkill of the Free Roam where I established great plans for a party-bus only to have them foiled by the moronic passenger capacity. "Okay, everyone load up on weapons, ammo, armor, and get to the bus!" Yeah, right. <_<

Buses as a form of public transit would be great. Pay a small, flat fee and ride to your destination. To balance the low cost, you are unable to skip the ride.

maybe yellow streak?..

It looks like the trains have "G&G" on them...

no i think it says G&O on it and if you don't believe me i will find a picture and show you that it is true.

shit how did he know what it is????

maybe its cause hes a mod and site admin.

shit how did he know what it is????

maybe its cause hes a mod and site admin.

No, Fitty works in the Vehicle Design department at Rockstar New York. The firefighter gig is only part-time.

Put monstertrucks

Please

@The dude:

We have to get clearance from Sam and Dan before we amend or append any existing Vehicle Design script or code. We'll consider your request and run it by Lead Design. Thanks for your enthusiasm, and we hope to see you in September!

Rockstar Games