I'd like to have a supercar with mounted machine guns on it. It's fiction as hell, but I would love it if there was one deep inside the military base or something, as a 'top secret weapon.' Something similar to Sleeping Dogs' Wheels of Fury DLC car.

The Wheels of Fury Pack gives you control of the ultimate prototype supercar to tear up Hong Kong - the DZS-90. Uncover the story of Dr. Tang’s secret prototype across five all-new missions - each time adding incredible upgrades to the vehicle. When the missions are complete, you’ll have the fully-upgraded DZS-90 supercar available to use in free-roam and drive at will around the city.

The DZS-90 in its final form includes twin, concealed roof-mounted machine guns, 4-wheel steering, an electro-magnetic pulse, boosted speed and armor, plus new styling options to show it off.

9795289-Banner_tn.jpg

Infernus + buzzard miniguns = hell yeah. I bet it's something one could find in a hangar deep under the IAA tower...

• Like 1

Hmm...

• Have a friend in a firetruck spray someone into submission, then, as they struggle to get back up, bury them in cement from a cement mixer.

• See how many people can fit in the bucket of a front-end loader (and see how fast it needs to move to remove them all).

• Put a heavily armed friend in a cherry picker and let them go on a rampage from above.

• Attach a heavy vehicle to a helicopter's winch and see how many kills you can rack up with your improvised wrecking ball.

The possibilities are endless...

• Like 3

Steamroller? Flatten some peds the fuck out..

(or is it called a road roller?!)

how did i not think of this?

better a wood chipper you grab people and throw them in and they come out in smaller pieces, for the man who has a population crisis and now also get the haft-truck with machine gun and missile launcher for the man that has a privet army or is fighting the man.

• Like 1

Loving those food trucks we saw. Would be nice to be able to make (and spend) some money with those.

Or set one up, attract a crowd then........... KABOOM! Car bomb motherfuckers! (Y)

Have to admit, if that's possible I'll be doing it all the time. You could also play games to see how many kills you get from one molotov...

• Like 1

Although it's absolutely not realistic that R* is going to put this into GTA V, a (little) cruise ship would be awesome.

Any boat with an interior would be great. I had fun rampaging from tugboats in IV, though it wasn't very protective. Maybe something along the lines of the TBoGT yacht..?

Although it's absolutely not realistic that R* is going to put this into GTA V, a (little) cruise ship would be awesome.

Any boat with an interior would be great. I had fun rampaging from tugboats in IV, though it wasn't very protective. Maybe something along the lines of the TBoGT yacht..?

Yes, something like that indeed. Thinking in the boat category, a kayak would also be nice (and possible). There are some areas (like the river in the woods, seen on some screenshots) that would be perfect for that!

• Like 4

ive always wanted to be able to use bigger boats.

Yes, something like that indeed. Thinking in the boat category, a kayak would also be nice (and possible). There are some areas (like the river in the woods, seen on some screenshots) that would be perfect for that!

Great idea, maybe they could make Kayaking an activity ( like Tennis and Golf will be ). Where you have to navigate between markers in the river, avoiding rocks and logs ( hitting these damages your health and score or something ).

Could be good, along with being able to just navigate the river systems for fun ( enjoying the scenery of the wilderness ).

1. Turn Police on and load your crew up with weapons.

2. Enjoy a crime spree, then hightail it to a good-sized boat and park it in the ocean.

3. ???

4. Profit.

...maybe they could make Kayaking an activity...Where you have to navigate between markers in the river, avoiding rocks and logs...

Could be good, along with being able to just navigate the river systems for fun ( enjoying the scenery of the wilderness ).

lg80032.jpg

Great idea, maybe they could make Kayaking an activity ( like Tennis and Golf will be ). Where you have to navigate between markers in the river, avoiding rocks and logs ( hitting these damages your health and score or something ).

These are brilliant ideas, a bit of white water rafting would be quality

http://www.whitewatertours.com/rafting-los-angeles.htm

but obviously would be better as just you on a kayak.

Now this is only a hope........Air Craft Carrier................Probably been said though.

• Like 1

On the off-chance we do get to see a carrier in the game, I can guarantee it won't be pilotable. Why?

...Remember the lag that the tugboat caused in GTA IV?

On the off-chance we do get to see a carrier in the game, I can guarantee it won't be pilotable. Why?

...Remember the lag that the tugboat caused in GTA IV?

there was a tugboat in GTA 4???

The tugboat was absolutely useless to me, but it was original anyway :P (And I never experienced bugs at the tugboat, but maybe I used it too few..)

A high performance Jaguar saloon, such as the XJR or XFR-S would be great :D

AMC Gremlin (think) it was in TLoD was one of my favourites, so hoping it'll make it back in

yeah the rhapsody. and it was based on the amc pacer it is a regular misteak most people make.

• Like 1