^Yup^. Just something satisfying about killing people in military aircraft in a crime drama/thriller. (Y)

I think it's kinda stupid too have car variations again like gta lV (but it's not what I think) But, still itd be kinda cool to to customize your own car in a place like pay and spray to make your car unique and the way you want, but I agree with Guest_Marney1.

bloodring banger and the faggio

if they do put in a blood ring banger then i hope they make it more bloody like maybe a blood ring with some other cars like a van and a truck and a bunch of other vehicles .

i like the bloodring.

Oh wow, remember the Mower? That thing was fun...Speeding up and down the Vegas Strip while not giving a fuck. Good times.

I hope it'll return in V. It'll be so satisfying to get three or four other people on Mowers with you and form a lawncare posse.

GunSmith117 mowed ConQueStedx down

I would like to see the 2012 Roll Royce Ghost, and the CT-V Cadillac race car I think it's called if they added that, that would be pretty sick. :P

Looks alot like a Phantom only with a more rounded body. This is a Ghost ~

2011-Rolls-Royce-Ghost-4.jpgrolls-royce-ghost.jpg

This is a Phantom ( Black Bison Model ) ~

Wald-Rolls-Royce_Phantom_Black_Bison_2003_1280x960_wallpaper_02.jpg

And another Phantom ~

phantomew-h.jpg

• Like 1

I wold like to see a lot of classic cars like 1987 Chevy Camaro I-Roc Z-28 and the 1971 Mach 1 Mustang and lots of 4x4 Trucks like the 1998 Dodge ram 2500 Long bed Quad cab 4x4 and 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Single Cab Short bed 4x4 and 1994 Chevy c/k 2500 Long bed Extended cab 4x4 lots more trucks for more off road fun in the game! And add a little bit of eveything all kinds of trucks and cars old and modern vehicles!! PLEASE add more Trucks and Cars like ones i said i love the 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 style tuck and the 2000 ford f 150 4x4 and the 1994 Chevy 2500 4x4 i love them kinds of trucks mainly the 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 style and add muscle cars new and old Please! Thanks for reading.

Add Please add lots of Trucks 4x4 Trucks for more fun in the game like 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 and Chevy and Ford and lots of new and old Classic cars and more add lots of cool Vehicles!

I would like to have it where you can also pimp out you vehivles like on gta sanandreas like tires and rims and body and color and tint windows and putting Kc lights and ram bars on and tons more!!

• Like 1

me i wanna see them put in a hell of alot more bikes like the angel the wayfarer the zombie freeway hexer hellfury lycan. all of those bike should be in so me and my clan can go cruising down the highway. oh and they need to make it where the bikes dont just fucking disappear i meen that makes us so fucking pissed. we go into our club and come back out and it is gone. it fucking sucks. oh and i think they should allow you to get drunk in multiplayer. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall::scooter:

Oh wow, remember the Mower? That thing was fun...Speeding up and down the Vegas Strip while not giving a fuck. Good times.

I hope it'll return in V. It'll be so satisfying to get three or four other people on Mowers with you and form a lawncare posse.

GunSmith117 mowed ConQueStedx down

oh and make it where they actually mowed the grass too lol with cup holders on them. (Y):buttsecks:

• Like 1

i'd like to see a bugatti veyron

general crysels right it happens to cars to for example in gta iv i have a sports car like a comet and when i go n hav some fun or a mission the car isnt their anymore and i lost my comet :wall::bullshit::no:

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall::scooter:(Y):buttsecks:

:wall::bullshit::no:

Please refrain from spamming multiple irrelevant emoticons into your posts. One or two is enough. I know they're shiny and fun to play with, but it makes you look like a child. <_<

• Like 1

Here is a list of cars I'd like to see return. Some of these may be already confirmed, but I'm not sure.

- Yosemite

- Rancher (Not sure if it has been confirmed, but I sure hope so, and I don't want a new model either)

- Regina (thought I may have seen it in Trailer 2.)

- Slamvan (like the one in TLAD)

- Newsvan

- Moonbeam

- Pony

- Journey (the RV)

- Tornado

- Oceanic

- Glendale

- Stafford

i like to see the tank and it have a close resemblance to the saints row 3 tank because the tank has tracks that work vs the gta sa tank with six wheels on both sides so i hope gtav Concords and fixes this unless they like having a tank with six wheels but im sure with there realism thing they will have tank tracks.

id like to see a monster truck that when you run over the cars the roofs get smashed in at least give them that much damage and i will be ok.

while im at it they need to work more on damage for cars like when you run a car over with a truck there should be some damage on that roof or if you flip your car the roof should be smashed in a little.

i like to see the tank and it have a close resemblance to the saints row 3 tank because the tank has tracks that work vs the gta sa tank with six wheels on both sides so i hope gtav Concords and fixes this unless they like having a tank with six wheels but im sure with there realism thing they will have tank tracks.

From what I could decipher of that, I think I agree with you. The way SR3's tank crushed cars was a nice touch.

I wonder if rocket propelled ejector seats will be present in military jets, that would be pretty cool to do as opposed to just jumping out.

^ if there is im going to fly upside down close to the ground and and eject bam superragdol.

Don't color your text white...it can't be seen on the other forum skin.

-OPx

Those ideas would add at least six more hours of play time.

"OK, this time I want to try and bounce up and through the Ferris wheel, then land on the bridge, and from there..."

• Like 1

^from what i could under stand from what you said is you like my comment and you want to be a bounce ball.

so good luck with that im going to go sky diving .

• Like 1

^from what i could under stand from what you said is you like my comment and you want to be a bounce ball.

Wow, this is why i don't post so i don't seem as fucking fucktarded as this.

Ejector seat = WIN

I would like to see a reliant robin (the 3 wheeled car) or an old mini cooper cruising about somewhere. I think there should be a lot more unique cars, like the Aston we saw in the second trailer!

• Like 2

Bouncy balls are the shit. I like red ones the best.

Ejector seat = WIN

I would like to see a reliant robin (the 3 wheeled car)

1980_reliant_robin-pic-15275.jpeg

Think I posted that pic a year or so ago.

EDIT: Nope, it was this one.

I can't understand why you don't post more often, fucktardedness be damned. You've got some good ideas.

• Like 4

I'd like to have a supercar with mounted machine guns on it. It's fiction as hell, but I would love it if there was one deep inside the military base or something, as a 'top secret weapon.' Something similar to Sleeping Dogs' Wheels of Fury DLC car.

The Wheels of Fury Pack gives you control of the ultimate prototype supercar to tear up Hong Kong - the DZS-90. Uncover the story of Dr. Tang’s secret prototype across five all-new missions - each time adding incredible upgrades to the vehicle. When the missions are complete, you’ll have the fully-upgraded DZS-90 supercar available to use in free-roam and drive at will around the city.

The DZS-90 in its final form includes twin, concealed roof-mounted machine guns, 4-wheel steering, an electro-magnetic pulse, boosted speed and armor, plus new styling options to show it off.

9795289-Banner_tn.jpg

• Like 1