I'm sure everyone remembers this in San Andreas:

4471196-123_tn.jpg2436539-20091129152309-Infernus-GTASA-rear_tn.jpg

So I'd love this in GTA V:

9431147-Acura-NSX-Concept_tn.jpg

1747075-2014-acura-nsx-concept-at-the-2013-detroit-auto-show-100416105-m_tn.jpg

It's defnitely not going to happen, though. But damn this looks good.

I know the San Andreas car was an Infernus, but I was talking about the model it was based from, the Acura NSX. It's also one of the reasons why I said I doubt it'll be in GTA V, because now they commited to the Lamborghini design for the Infernus. I just would still like to see an NSX back in the game, and the projected one looks sexy as hell.

I know nothing of what I'm about to spout, so ignore it. But I would imagine that ragdoll physics and the "gibbing" effect that is inevitable when combines meet sidewalks wouldn't work too well. Am I right or wrong?

Someone who is more knowledgeable, please correct me as necessary.

On topic, regarding what angelblast said about the Osprey, I hope that some VTOL aircraft return. Would be nice and handy to dispose of some Up-N-Atom Burger camper by calmly landing your VTOL in the parking lot, walking in, and unloading all 200 rounds from your M249 into his body before he even has a chance to peek above the counter.

Or, lighting some punk on fire with the downward pointing exhaust from your Hydra.

ok thanks for telling me i had never read that before.

on the bright side at least i didn't post a blown up pic with a blimp in it and say i found it.

now a noob won't do that, but R* ,they should give us more screen shots and one with a blimp in it.

hey i wonder if the will have ghost cars on this one cause i liked driving a fucked up car hell the only fucked up car on IV was that rusty old Camaro .

I think it's kinda stupid too have car variations again like gta lV (but it's not what I think) But, still itd be kinda cool to to customize your own car in a place like pay and spray to make your car unique and the way you want, but I agree with Guest_Marney1.

the Keystone and Hot Knife will rise again.

they are really nice cars, if you don't remember then fuck you and your life bitch.

I think its basically been established that there will be a military jet, and it will most likely be a VTOL like the Hydra, but I kind of hope that it won't be the only military jet. I'm not about to go all military fanboy 'gimmie all dem jets evar', but at least two military jets would be good. Maybe the hydra for dogfights, and a bomber for ground targets such as tank whores, and douchebags.

• Like 1