Ahh yes I loved driving trains that's one of the first things I did in IV. But was very disappointed to say the least anyhoo the only thing that put me off from driving a train in SA is when it would derail its do just that tipon its side and stop I hope in this one they derail and boxes and tanks go flipping (if going fast enough) either way two trains have an appointment once I get the game

as for full size fast attack and missile subs, I can't see it as it would take more than one person to drive it

Exactly, and I can't see a mission involving recruiting a crew for your sub.

Also, you don't drive a submarine.

"When I grow up I want to be a submarine driver! Choo choo!!"

as for full size fast attack and missile subs, I can't see it as it would take more than one person to drive it

Lol, replace "drive" with "pilot"

Lol, replace "drive" with "pilot"

That was the whole point, you blithering imbecile!

• Like 1

submarines would be cool and even trains aswell but cooler than that would be DLC cars like in saints row 3

DLC cars like in saints row 3 would not be cooler. GTA won't ever be like saints row. Stop wanting saints row in GTA. DLC cars and shit is just lazy. If you are a gta gamer you don't need DLC shit.

MONSTER TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hells yeah! Tear through the ghetto in a monster truck. Lol. Too funny.

You know what I'd like to see? More realistic lightning/sirens with the Emergency Response Vehicles. It seems that they have been using the same lighting technique since GTA III. I wish they made different types of police/fire/EMS vehicles for different parts of the map. Not only that, I wish they changed up the idea. I like how on the computer you can use ELS and have all different types of ERS vehicles and more realistic lights. Also, with ELS you can have some cars with inside lights, front/rear lights, top bar & inner lights. etc.. I just wish they'd put more detail into them and make them more realistic.

You know what I'd like to see? More realistic lightning/sirens with the Emergency Response Vehicles. It seems that they have been using the same lighting technique since GTA III. I wish they made different types of police/fire/EMS vehicles for different parts of the map. Not only that, I wish they changed up the idea. I like how on the computer you can use ELS and have all different types of ERS vehicles and more realistic lights. Also, with ELS you can have some cars with inside lights, front/rear lights, top bar & inner lights. etc.. I just wish they'd put more detail into them and make them more realistic.

I agree the Emergency Services Warning Lights should really light up the surrounding environment, especially at night. So you can see each individual strobe of coloured light move around the street, and the buildings.

It would make the Vigilante and Abulance/ Firefighting missions more spectacular and immersive. Plus evading the police at night on foot would be harder if the police could illuminate the darkness with hood mounted search lights ( like they have in real life ). They should also probably use mag-light torches while in on-foot pursuits at night aswell.

I think you should be able to comendeer ANY vehicle you see, wether it's in a cutscene or not it shouldbe drive-able. But I want to see:

.Combine Harvesters that chop up peds

.Steamrollers

.A C-5M Super Galaxy w/ enterable/ loadable cargo bay and functioning cargo doors

.A super yacht similar to Daphnees in Max Payne 3's campaign mission; "SUN TAN OIL, STALE MARGARITAS, AND GREED" w/ a full interior

.More realistic police cruisers ie; realistic sirens (as mentioned above)

.A police SUV for Los Santos a Police Clavaclade and for Grapeseed a Ranger (seen in San Andreas)

.A small private jet like a Gulfstream G-650 (the Shamal from San Andreas) w/ an enterable interior

.A passenger train similar to an Amtrak Superliner (the Brown Streak from San Andreas) w/ fully explorable passenger cars

.A B-2 Spirit ,just for fucking around with bombs!

.Better damage models

.MUCH BETTER engine sounds/ tire screeches ie; for 18-wheelers screeches, the sounds that the trucks made in Final Destination 2's opening sequence

.A bunch of different trailers for Semis; Tanker, logs, box, pipes, liquid nitrogen, car carriers, boats, construction stuff, flatbeds, and hoppers

.A tractor attachment; those slicy thingy trailers that look like giant lawnmowers w/o a seat, it just tows it

.Military trucks ie; the H.E.M.M.T. Oshkosh truck in convoys on the road

.A BTR

.A MH-53 Super Stallion (un-armed variant of a Pave-Lo) w/ seats in the back, and one guy in the back can shoot at shit

.A Huey w/ guns on it

.Better helicopter crashes ie; more death yaws n' such

.A Bell/ Boeing V-22 Osprey tilt-rotor heliplane

.A septic truck

.Police men/ women on horses...PO LEECE HORSEEEEEEZ

.The wreck of a cargo plane in the middle of the desert w/ guns inside of crates, basically an Uncharted 3 easter egg...opa story time!

Your driving down a desert road as Trevor and see a smoke cloud in the distance, you go offroad and start heading towards it. After like 3 minutes you get there, and there is a wrecked C-5 in the middle of the desert, with a huge cloud of black smoke towering above. You stop the truck and get out and start searching the wreckage; you find a crate full of military grade weapons, so you take what you want. All of a sudden there are humvees closing in on the crash site you take an AT4 off the sand and get ready to let hell break loose...

• Like 2

I think you should be able to comendeer ANY vehicle you see, wether it's in a cutscene or not it shouldbe drive-able. But I want to see:

.Steamrollers

.A C-5M Super Galaxy w/ enterable/ loadable cargo bay and functioning cargo doors

.A super yacht similar to Daphnees in Max Payne 3's campaign mission; "SUN TAN OIL, STALE MARGARITAS, AND GREED" w/ a full interior

.A police SUV for Los Santos a Police Clavaclade and for Grapeseed a Ranger (seen in San Andreas)

.A small private jet like a Gulfstream G-650 (the Shamal from San Andreas) w/ an enterable interior

.A passenger train similar to an Amtrak Superliner (the Brown Streak from San Andreas) w/ fully explorable passenger cars

.Better damage models

.MUCH BETTER engine sounds/ tire screeches ie; for 18-wheelers screeches, the sounds that the trucks made in Final Destination 2's opening sequence

.A bunch of different trailers for Semis; Tanker, logs, box, pipes, liquid nitrogen, car carriers, boats, construction stuff, flatbeds, and hoppers

.A tractor attachment; those slicy thingy trailers that look like giant lawnmowers w/o a seat, it just tows it

.A BTR

.A MH-53 Super Stallion (un-armed variant of a Pave-Lo) w/ seats in the back, and one guy in the back can shoot at shit

.A Huey w/ guns on it

.A septic truck

.The wreck of a cargo plane in the middle of the desert w/ guns inside of crates, basically an Uncharted 3 easter egg...opa story time!

Your driving down a desert road as Trevor and see a smoke cloud in the distance, you go offroad and start heading towards it. After like 3 minutes you get there, and there is a wrecked C-5 in the middle of the desert, with a huge cloud of black smoke towering above. You stop the truck and get out and start searching the wreckage; you find a crate full of military grade weapons, so you take what you want. All of a sudden there are humvees closing in on the crash site you take an AT4 off the sand and get ready to let hell break loose...

A B-2 is a great idea! especially if you could actually drop bombs on the NPC's below you.

God, imagine if the game had a MOAB ( Mother of all Bombs and the Biggest Non-Nuclear Bomb the US has ), or imagine a 100 Megaton Nuclear Bomb dropped on Los Santos as well ( imagines the destruction and mayhem in the city :D ).

Also maybe an Anti-Matter Bomb which could cancel out massive sections of the city. :clap: Or massive EMP's that short circuit all Police/Military Vehicles ( taking out cars/ jets/ helicopters/ tanks etc ).

And yes to the rideable horses. It could be like Red Dead Redemption, only your in a modern day city ( Riding through subway tunnels, through the ghetto, running over sunbathers at Venice Beach :P )

.Steamrollers

.Better damage models

.A BTR

.A Huey w/ guns on it

.A septic truck

dang you got a lot im suprised amen to this son! :thumbup:;)

I like that idea. They could have an auto show or a car show or something. Would be a good way to steal nice cars. Maybe there could be a car show every weekend at a certain location or something

Great idea. No set time, but on random Saturdays/Sundays, a random parking lot could suddenly be filled with peds and classic cars and car show banners.

yeah i made a new topic so my topic actuly has a chance to get seen its not about the vechles its about the firepower been two great i was posting about weapions underneeth but i didnt get a chance two as when i sent it found out the page was locked

but now that it is on the vechial topic page i would like two see the skylife been used (two skylifts hoked up to the same vechial fighting over a buss haha) and the plane that carrys cars in the trailor hope it isint just a mission vechile

i got alil bit of a worry im thinking gta5 will be too over powered... rember in gta4 how it was fun shooting people in the chopper haveing dog fights (then tbogt came out) once tbogts reliese i lost intrest in gta4 because of people sitting in the buzzard spawn whacking (killing you as soon as you spawn.) when this happens for over 30mins and you switch servers but the same thing happens it realy takes the fun out of the game, i couldnt even get a chance to snipe the pilot witch i got very good at i mite add i could kill a pilot in the time it takes me to zoom in half way most the time. :)

do you think with the hydra, buzzard, tank, and posibly a submrine (hopefully that can fire missiles i like the idea of a underwatter dog fight) do you think the same thing will happen???

with the hydra it wouldnt be so bad cause once you get bombed the pilot has to turn around,

the tank would be usefull if your sitting on chillad and a hydra pilot thinks hes gona do a sneaky drop on you (little dose he know) bang, then they try kick you out hahaha...

but the buzzard that thing was just routhless it just dominated everything except my anialator skills :P

i think the buzzard should be removed from the game allthough i allredy know it hasent been we all saw that screenshot hopefully the powers been turned down though...

a mention of a submarine got me smileing im hopeing you can shoot boats on the surface and have submarine dog fights...

so what do you think???

buzzard (removed)

tank (owns hydra)

hydra (downright ownage)

submarine (hopefully with missiles)

anilatior (i liked how it was in gta4 please restore settings rockstar?)<p class="ipsLikeBar right clearfix" id="rep_post_80911">

ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_80911', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_80911', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '80911' }, parseInt('0') );

I want a car than can fly, dive underwater, shoot rockets.

I want it to have 8 wheels, A jet engine with 50x NITRO, bulletproof windows, and a time machine.

magic mushroom seasion in your country??? lol

so what do you think???

buzzard (removed)

tank (owns hydra)

hydra (downright ownage)

submarine (hopefully with missiles)

anilatior (i liked how it was in gta4 please restore settings rockstar?)

wut?

The buzzard wasn't removed from the game <_< it's clearly in a screenshot.

The C-Explorer

c-explorer-8.JPGgrand-theft-auto-iv-the-ballad-of-gay-tony-20091028081008899.jpg

put the big yacht or [ship/boat] in the game as the tropic because that would be great to drive one.