what you be saying

i wasnt fineshed with my cars i forgot that i whish ther would be some doge chargers from differnt times in there a suv limo and the cop should get something thats a truck in fact there should be some pickup truck in this one because i like var i erty and i anit no laslow so shut it :scooter: now im this smille face on a scoder driveing away.

hay thats a nice looking charger id still it

Where the fuck did you learn English?

• Like 1

Why not... Id like to spend 60 bucks and have that cover every genre of game...

Maybe franklin will be a pro football player and we can play football with him ala madden.

• Like 1

The only vehicle I'm interested in right at this moment is a tank. I haven't heard any confirmation as to whether there will be a tank, but I would love to see one. I enjoy blowing shit up with it. #1 vehicle for creating some serious mayhem and awesome destruction!!

The only vehicle I'm interested in right at this moment is a tank. I haven't heard any confirmation as to whether there will be a tank, but I would love to see one. I enjoy blowing shit up with it. #1 vehicle for creating some serious mayhem and awesome destruction!!

There is a military base so I think there is a good chance. That was definitely missing from GTA4.

#1 vehicle for creating some serious mayhem and awesome destruction!!

What? You must be forgetting the Hunter. Absolute chaos.

Why not... Id like to spend 60 bucks and have that cover every genre of game...

Maybe franklin will be a pro football player and we can play football with him ala madden.

No, dumbass. He's black, he's a pro basketball player.

icon11.gif

For sure w/e cars they will have wont be called by real life car names.

I want them to bring back the BF injection

already done, its there

Yes the car sounds in IV SUCKED BALLS!!! Most V8 cars sounded like 4 bangers. The only cars I remember sounding decent were the Sabre Turbo or whichever one looked like a 1970 Chevelle/Cutlass/Buick Skylark, The one modeled after the Escalade and the car that looked like a 1960 Impala lowrider

my first car was bodied as a 90 skylark custom lol it was actually a front wheel drive grand national X lol beastly little sucker

I want all kinds of off-road vehicles like sand rails and 4x4 trucks and Jeeps. Also I'd like to see a Yamaha Banshee and different dirtbikes.

A lot more muscle cars too. And the ability too put bigger rims on the back. They should add drag races too.

I also want to open the trunk of the car and see the sound system. I can park the car next to me and open th trunk so I can listen to music while I am unloading an AK47 on some peds.

LIFTED 97 silverado 4x4 z71!!! best off road experience ever, and i used to drag one illegally with no mods and it kicked ass against camaros and corvettes lol we need to convince them

So I was thinking about driving trains and I was remembering SA and how we were able to drive them and i know most of you will argue and say its not the same SA. Well I know that and figured that its was a fun experience being able to do that and derailing the suckers. I hope they bring back making it drivable if not oh well and another thing I remember seeing was submarines at an army base and thought "hey they have gone all out ocean in this new game" and well my mind went wandering to know what your comments are on this subject are.

I wouldn't rule it out...seems unlikely at this stage. I'd love to drive a train again, as the freight trains are back, be interesting to see how the police try to stop you. As for submarines? Well I think I remember seeing one that didn't work in SA or something? I don't know, vaguely. But something crazy like that was hinted at in BOGT, which strangely combined the idea of turning a train cart into a submarine so.....you may get your wish all in one vehicle. Lol

It would be cool to be able to drive trains again , we have seen evidence that points to the conclusion that you can. maybe you can drive them into each other like Trevor does in the second trailer :lol:

• Like 1

it would be cool if you could drive a sub if your charicter new how to drive one

the trains i am expecting will be great to crash and drive mabey even destroy them with weponds

in sa on the last mission there was a train on the tracks when you where chasing the other guy i would get out of my car and in the only train with out cargo to drive

that was great but the other trains would come at me and i would go right throu them it was cool while it lasted.

drive them on the fith one will be fun probely.

• Like 1

Trains yes. Submarines? No. Not a chance.

There might be a chance for Submarines. Especially if Rockstar make the Sea Floor as detailed as the rest of GTA V's landscape ( with coral reefs, deep sea trenches, volcanic vents and all the sea-life filling in these areas ).