I hope there are smart cars in the game, they seem perfect for driving off the side of mount chilliad...

Hahaha, You're right they have the best safety of any car

I liked coming across the odd shit heap of a car in San Andreas and GTA IV. It's not realistic to have every car looking brand new. I also love searching for ultra rare vehicles. Liberty City style car registration plates have to go too, L.A. Noire had unique plates on vehicles but you could never return to the spot where you found a certain plate to find it still there so I'd like to see GTA V change that. If someone tells me a car with the registration FU88 DR3 or something was seen in blah blah street I want to be able to search for it and find that actual car. I re-edited that ^
have an old beat up farm truck that would be cool and combines would be awsome do some harvesting on some peds.

I would like to see the Jetpack coming back. I wouldn't mind if they have another take on the Jetpack, like a water version of it (see Jetlev) or a Jetpack that flies horizontal instead of vertical (see Yves Rossy).

I agree, the jetpack should make a return. Or if this isn't possible maybe something else which is faster and more agile at getting around the sky, like>

Trek_Springtail_Specifications.jpg

Something like this but with weapon systems attached to it ( like Mini Guns/ Rocket Launchers ) and a built in radio ( for listening to music while you blow shit up! :D ).

I want this for dealing with any bullets that might come my way:

image3s.jpg

Or maybe something a little more practical:

conquest-knight-xv-hummer-005.jpg?w=466

And I really hope car customization comes back in a big way with stuff like this:

pic436.jpg

Mini Guns and Rocket Launchers ALL DAY BABY!!! :P

'Imagines Rollin' through Baller Territory daring someone to fuck with me'. :D

I would like to see the Kuruma return in the form of a PT Cruiser.

I have always been the one to prefer lower profile cars to the high end sports cars.

http://static.cargur...-pic-41032.jpeg

I found it so strange that they havent had that car in the game since gta III. They could have easily slapped the name on one of those new sedans in gta IV. there were so many of them.

anyone else wanna see this dude come back? lol

Borgnine_(III).jpg

All that cars plus rest GTA cars would kill console performance. Not even half of that cars would be possible to load to that pathetic amount of ram that consoles have. If those money hungry companies like sony and microsoft would release next gen console already then it would be possible and fun to have all that cars to be in game. But as we know now that they still dont want to make next gen because they riping off money from people on that old technology which slowed down game development. I dont want to make fanboys angry and make another platform war. I am just mad that they are forcing everyone to wait to next big step in game industry and make games much much more advanced just because they want to sell out what they have in warehouses when present gen is still popular. I hope that in 2013 they will release news on next gen consoles and I hope that consoles will have at least 2GB of ram and then GTA6 will use lots of cars and then they would be loaded to memory without any problems. Then all people will be satisfied. I prefer modern cars but I would be happy to see also old muscle cars. But anyway I am not concerned about cars because anyway there is very big variety of cars but it is not so colorful in motorbikes. I would be happy to see more motorbikes. At least 10 sport bikes and 10 choppers would be cool. I am not someone who very much likes motorbikes cuz I prefer cars but it would be fun to have opportunity to drive wider variety of motorbikes. But as I mentioned, there is no problem in making them but problem is to make them work in game. When you have only 256 or 512 MB of ram u cant do magic in it and put as many things as we desire.

i am amazed at the pics on this page and where you found it

i whant to see some more costrusion vehicals a snow plow ,a rino a apc, a swat tank, a death proof car a dmolation gruop of vehikels

when you would be in a monster truck and you run over a car the roof and other parts should get damaged ,a armord truck with up grades

som other cool things

Are you nine or drunk?

why? great car great movie, love driving around in a muscle car just playing with the cops in GTA.

if you want to post useless comments about my age go to youtube

and so what if I'm drunk I'm enjoying myself

sorry for the confusion, we posted at the same time. that was directed at fanman, who I am quite sure is not a man. Muscles are my absolute favorite too, the Sabre has always been my choice since VC.

They should bring back the Picador. I can't think of anything more fitting to speed through some of the drier, more redneck parts of the map.

Oh yeah, and I happen to love El Caminos--- they're a car and a truck, but not real great at being either.

• Like 1

what you be saying

i wasnt fineshed with my cars i forgot that i whish ther would be some doge chargers from differnt times in there a suv limo and the cop should get something thats a truck in fact there should be some pickup truck in this one because i like var i erty and i anit no laslow so shut it :scooter: now im this smille face on a scoder driveing away.

hay thats a nice looking charger id still it

i would like to see pretty much all the vehicles in this forum. some are too stupid,and some are great ideas. but id realy like to see the presidente from gta 4. that was probly the best get-away car in the whole game imo

• Like 1