I Hope They Update The Dilletante, Cuz In GTA IV It Looked Very Awful, But It Was A Realy Nice Driving Car. I Think It's Returning Cuz In LA Almost Everyone Is Driving In A Prius. :) And It Also Would Be Nice If They Put In A Volkswagen Golf GTi Lookalike.

I would like to see a normal lawn mower (not ride on) just so you could walk down the street and mow everyone down, and a ride on mower as well........pulling up on an intersection with a pink mower next to an infernus :)

I would like to see:

. Oshkoshs' (military cargo truck)

. Enterable/derailable trains

. Realistic vehicle sounds

. All vehicles customizable, from bicycles to jets (with their own individual mod shops)

. Realistic traffic interactions, IE; If a dude in a sports car is behind some slow-ass beater, he should cut around and speed off.

. Larger variety of aircraft/ watercraft, from yachts to prop cargo planes

. YO MAMMA

. More grip on cars

. Off topic but...Complex airports (not just two runways, multiple ones with active traffic, [baggage carts, passenger jets, etc.]

. Definitely a steamroller, street sweeper, combine harvester... GORE TRAILS???

. Jacknife-able semis'

. A buyable, drivable, enterable RV!!

. Cargo planes w/ cargo bays, enterable/ loadable interior.

THE END!!!!

I would like to see a normal lawn mower (not ride on) just so you could walk down the street and mow everyone down, and a ride on mower as well........pulling up on an intersection with a pink mower next to an infernus :)

*ignores post*

I like the fact you still have my initial anal raping of you in your sig.

id like to see:

hitlers car,

thye car 2pac was shot in,

a magic carpet

ride on camels/donkeys/horses etc

a purple dragon

a sledge

rollerskates

and a kite

Definitely a good idea, I don't see why they haven't included kites yet. I mean I ride my kite to school all the time.

I wouldnt mind some ultra rear vehicles....

Maybe a unicycle only found in a circus tent... Maybe one of those air balls...

The Australian chevvy which is said to be californias polic cars now. Is that true Americans, on the news it is said holdens will be the californian cars.

The Australian chevvy which is said to be californias polic cars now. Is that true Americans, on the news it is said holdens will be the californian cars.

Yeah, Holden exports the Caprice to U.S and Canadian police departments. I'm not certain if the LAPD picked them up, though.

All I want is a larger variety of engine sounds. And this

garrisonsitnv4.png

• Like 2

Not sure if I have already posted this, but I'd like to get some Japanese-like cars;

Euros (300zx) from SA

Elegy (Skyline) from SA

Hakumai (AE86 Trueno and Silvia combined) from IV

Sultan (Lancer IV and Altezza combined) from IV

Futo, but it's already confirmed.

F620 (IV)

Tank / APC (IV)

Sultan (SA)

FBI Rancher (SA) / FIB Buffalo (IV)

Police Bike (SA + IV-TBOGT-MULTYPLAYER)

Police Buffalo (IV-TBOGT-MULTYPLAYER)

Super turbo fast Police vehicle

An updated version of:

Corvette (coquette) (more details)

Lamborghini (infernus) (nicer back)

Porche (comet) (nicer back)

Newcars:

Audi R8 (seen in trailer)

I would like to see some rare vintage cars that can be unlocked only after completing certain missions & can't be seen somewhere else....

i want the widest, vastest range of vehicles possible. But out of the normal types, id kinda want to see more police goverment vehicles also. i think the regualr police cars shold come back, but there needs to bee an updated version of the sherrifs SUV like the Tahoe. There should be different types of police/swat vehicles like the barricade, the regular police car, a buffalo HP car, and the like. And for Other goverment agencys ( if they bring the army back) the millitary should have tanks and Humvees, and the anihliator with 30 cal machineguns on the side instead of guys with rifles. And for Goverment agencies( CIA, FBI, Unknown orginizations) they should have exaclty what they have in real life, although they should have bullet proof ( from everything but a sniper rifle) windows and heavyer armor depending on what agencies they are.

I want some pointless vehicles just for fun. Lawnmower (working blades would be a plus... imagine weed eating somebodies face too) , go-kart, quad, moped obviously, construction vehicles, working tow truck and car carrier, all sorts of various land, sea, air "toys"......

I'd like to attach trailers to trucks to pull things like boat or jeatski or other vehicles or even a camper. Would be neat having a house with big garage that you could park a boat, then drive to lake, back up boat in water then dock boat to park truck... sounds like too much but you have to admit that would be pretty cool.

I want some pointless vehicles just for fun. Lawnmower (working blades would be a plus... imagine weed eating somebodies face too) , go-kart, quad, moped obviously, construction vehicles, working tow truck and car carrier, all sorts of various land, sea, air "toys"......

I'd like to attach trailers to trucks to pull things like boat or jeatski or other vehicles or even a camper. Would be neat having a house with big garage that you could park a boat, then drive to lake, back up boat in water then dock boat to park truck... sounds like too much but you have to admit that would be pretty cool.

Loved the Combine Harvester in San Andreas. :evilbanana: