A god damn tank.

Especially one that actually flatten cars like a tin can, sort of like Saints Row...

That was awesome.

They kind of already did a Prius in IV, but I'm at work and too lazy to look up the name. As for the smart car, I would think it would be like whipping around in a (comparative)high HP golf cart. Which would be fucking awesome.

It was called a Dilettante

20090215111826!Dilettante-GTA4-front.jpg

Nice to have a formula 1 red bull car in there. And bring back the scooters from vice city. :clap:

The scooters used to piss me off, you would go to Chase someone and all that would be avaliable was a scooter!

Hahaha! I remember I would always shoot up the cops in the street in GTA 4, the as I would run i would find nothing but scooters! So in turn, I would take the scooter and jam to some L.C.H.C or Liberty Rock Radio (prefferably GTA TLAD's) as I was being chased. After so long eventually the cops would start firing out their windows and so did the FIB. And then I would die.

Back on topic though, I would like to see a mix of GTA 4's, TLAD's, and TBOGT's cars all together with all the different cars having different sounds and about 50-60 new cars because I am sick and tired of finding Escalades around every corner. Car customization would be a nice touch too I think.

I'd like to be able to steal one or two concept cars.

Yeah and it'd be the only one in the game, if you totalled it that's it, no going to that road in Bohan to make 20 clones of it.

helth cheat repairs car/truck

cheats on phone keypad in evry game

I would like to see the a fake 2013 los santos auto show. ..........steal shitloads of gta concepts

I would like to see the a fake 2013 los santos auto show. ..........steal shitloads of gta concepts

Your name + Post= True. (Y)

well since its in los santos (LA) i really want to see a lot of classics,

64 impala,

72 el camino,

65 malibu,

76 cutlass supreme,

72 deuce and a quarter, etc...

Another thing that would interest me is that if they increased the limit of how many people can ride in a helicopter such as a black hawk, maverick, and etc.

Maybe even put a side door chain gun on the black hawk also.

Cars I want to return from San Andreas & Vice City:

*Cheetah

*Elegy

*Windsor

*Club

*Clover

*Sultan(in GTA 4 but I want it to look like a Subaru again)

*ZR-350

*Jester

*Tornado(seen in the trailer but they could easily drop it)

*AT-400

*Stinger

GTA 4 cars: I want most of them to return, but I look forward to most of them being updated.

GTA: San Andreas had a wide range of exotic vehicles like the jet pack, the go-kart, the hydra, the hovercraft,....

I really missed such special vehicles in GTA IV. So here are a few ideas of what kind of exotic vehicles coul appear in GTA V

-a submarine

-an ufo, combied with a conspiracy theory like the jet pack in san andreas

-a flamethrower tank

-a yacht like the one in gay tony

-an osprey helicopter

-mini vehicles like go-karts, pocket bikes...

would be cool if you guys have a few more ideas which you can add to my list.

and with a bit luck there might be a chance that one of our vehicles actually appears in GTA V

I wish we get the ability to buy cars from car dealers and like when you go to the dealer they ask you " Which company would you like to purchase from you say for example Ubermacht then a list comes up for example, Oracle, Sentinel rebla etc then you buy it and store it. That would be awesome.

A V-22 Osprey is a tiltrotor aircraft, not a helicopter. Considering that it probably wouldn't be included, but would be nice.

• Like 2

A V-22 Osprey is a tiltrotor aircraft, not a helicopter. Considering that it probably wouldn't be included, but would be nice.

It would be fun to drive it on the streets with the rotters pointed forwards smacking cars all around lol.

I want trucks with big tires.. No iam not a redneck but think about country mobbin.. And I really want to see a 4runner

• Like 1

i was thinking about more up class vehicles like the bugatti super sport, 2012 chrystler 300, 2012 chevy tahoe, the new 2013 mustang shelby, and some private jets, and more luxurious vehicles like some newer models of Rolls Royce, bentley, jag( jaguar), and Lamborghini. Porche and other sports car manufactures should be added as well. But i dont like having all cars be trash, and there are only a few nice cars to add to your collection. They should focus on the NICE spendy cars, more than the trash cars. The game still needs and i want it to have trashy or less nice cars in the game to balance it out, but even GTA 4 was lacking some of the nicer cars. Not every rich guy drives a turismo or a calvacade.

i was thinking about more up class vehicles like the bugatti super sport, 2012 chrystler 300, 2012 chevy tahoe, the new 2013 mustang shelby, and some private jets, and more luxurious vehicles like some newer models of Rolls Royce, bentley, jag( jaguar), and Lamborghini. Porche and other sports car manufactures should be added as well. But i dont like having all cars be trash, and there are only a few nice cars to add to your collection. They should focus on the NICE spendy cars, more than the trash cars. The game still needs and i want it to have trashy or less nice cars in the game to balance it out, but even GTA 4 was lacking some of the nicer cars. Not every rich guy drives a turismo or a calvacade.

In real life, how often do you come across those "luxurious vehicles"? Usually you see average priced cars. In IV I saw cars most people would be driving. Also considering GTA IV was being used on new technology and basically a test run for future R* games with drastically improved graphics, don't blame the developers for leaving out cars over $60,000 you wish you saw every ten feet "just like in real life".

Guest Marney-1

In real life, how often do you come across those "luxurious vehicles"? Usually you see average priced cars. In IV I saw cars most people would be driving. Also considering GTA IV was being used on new technology and basically a test run for future R* games with drastically improved graphics, don't blame the developers for leaving out cars over $60,000 you wish you saw every ten feet "just like in real life".

I'd like the vehicles to to be representative of the area you find yourself in, ie, if you're wondering around a shitty area then you should expect to find cheap, beaten up older vehicles, in fancy areas you would naturally find new expensive ones.

ya i didnt mean all over the place, just more variety like in real life so once you beat the game and become a big shot, you can roll like one too they should be rare cars, there just should be a bigger varitey of those rare cars

ya i didnt mean all over the place, just more variety like in real life so once you beat the game and become a big shot, you can roll like one too they should be rare cars, there just should be a bigger varitey of those rare cars

Well you didn't say that it just seemed that you wanted all nice cars instead of shit cars

But yes it would be nice. Like I said GTA IV was a beta compared to R*'s newest games.