: police/ emergency vehicals

: hazmat/ clean up truck

: zomboni

: fire boat/ tug boat

: oil tanker/. Lol. BP. Lol. :D GREEN PIECE

:lol FREE WILEY

Sorry off topic lol lost train of fought :(

Ohh TRAINS :D

I want some old cheap cars, just because they always seem fun to drive. Not too fast and powerful but they are fun in any environment :D

I hope there are cars that are just beaten the fuck up, like in IV.

I would defiantly love to see more emergency vehicles when it comes to both multiplayer and single player, leaning towards police the most.

Couldn't believe when I saw the ambulance in the trailer...from what I could see the only difference would be the Los Santos logo, it looked way too close to the ones from GTA IV.

Alsooooo I want a transit van. Don't ask why, I just want one in GTA V.

Why would they bother completely changing something that doesn't need to be? An ambulance is an ambulance to them. The cop car models didn't change except for the lightbar. I'm sure the firetruck will be the same model with a different paint scheme as well.

Why would they bother completely changing something that doesn't need to be? An ambulance is an ambulance to them. The cop car models didn't change except for the lightbar. I'm sure the firetruck will be the same model with a different paint scheme as well.

It's always nice to actually make it look like they put some effort into it instead of it looking so similar that it looks like they copy and pasted the ambulance from GTA IV. I'm buying this game for NEW designs.

I like hoe in the trailer it shows that jeep going under the overpass and there's people In the back that's a cool addition to the game

Scooters (Not the :scooter:

These...

http://www.neoscooters.com/prodimages/GSR29.jpg

And these...

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&q=scooter&gbv=2&oq=scooter&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=img.12...0l0l0l946l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0.llsin.

Ooooo I want this bitch...

holden_special_vehicles_inline_420x315.jpg

And this one...

big-cool-white-vehicle.jpg

And these...

f85ff217750e253057f1e65950d38970.jpg

particularly in Chinatown. Minigame/job maybe?

Better police cars like mustangs and laborginies

And chargers not the regular impalas

No forget the lamborghini's this isn't autobahn polezei and italian police, this is los sants

I'm okay with a crown vic, a charger, an impala, and maybe something similar to a tahoe?

I know there will be a police truck for out of city

had a post earlier, bu these are more of the specific cars I want:

Corvette ZR1

BMW M3

99 skyline----->other tuners that you can customize(ex. the sultan to a sultan rs)

68 stingray---->any old muscle cars will do

Mustang Shelby GT500

Dodge challenger

Dodge Ram 1500

mini cooper

Lambo Aventador

VW bus

Mitsubishi Lancer EvoX

Lexus LFA

Aston Martin One-77

• Like 1

I was looking at the GTA V trailer and noticed something about that "Up-in-Atom" truck trailer at 0:49 and noticed it actually moves.

How I know is because when the camera moves if you look at the background the camera is moving slower than how fast the truck trailer moves off the screen, that and if you look at the wheels of the truck trailer they actually move. I'm sure other people could of spotted this anyway but I used the search feature but didn't find anything on it so I'm posting this.

I'm glad if they bring this back; I've always loved driving gas tanks in San Andreas right into a park and blowing it up. Lol

I didn't realize people thought it didn't move. o_O There's a couple shots with tractor trailers moving around and a couple shots showing only the cab.

(I quoted you because I refuse to like your post -_-)

I didn't realize people thought it didn't move. o_O There's a couple shots with tractor trailers moving around and a couple shots showing only the cab.

(I quoted you because I refuse to like your post -_-)

Actually you quoted yourself quoting Treefitty's comment.

1969cadillac.jpg

Because 64 impala ss' are too mainstream.

I would like to see much more diversity than in previous games. I get tired of pulling up to a light and see 10 of the same cars, exactly the same but just different colors. How about variations of the same vehicle?

For example, lets say there is a car modeled after the 64 Impala. There could be a 2 door post, 2 door hard top, 4 door post, 4 door hard top & a station wagon. Would also be nice if we seen different sets of stock rims, spoke hubcaps, flat hubcaps, chrome wheels, all different variations on the same vehicle so that you would rarely ever see 2 that are just alike.

It would also be nice to see multiple years of the same vehicle too. 63 Impala/Caprice, 64, 67, 68, 74, 79, 85, 90, 96 etc. Just something to make the game more diverse. I doubt it would happen but if I made the game that is what I would do.

Cars I would like to see

1951 Bel Air

1955 Bel Air

1957 Bel Air

1957 Corvette

1957 Thunderbird

1959 Impala

1963 Impala

1964 Impala

1964 Riviera

1967 Impala

1967 Mustang

1967 GTO

1968 Corvette

1968 Impala

1969 Road Runner

1969 Charger

1969 Yenko Nova

1969 Camaro

1969 Chevelle

1969 Cutlass

1969 Mustang

1970 Buick GSK

1970 Chevelle

1970 Challenger

1970 Chrysler 300

1970 Monte Carlo

1970 Camaro

1971 Riviera

1972 Nissan Skyline

1973 Mustang Mach 1

1974 Impala

1974 Torino

1974 Charger

1976 Datsun 710

1977 Firebird

1977 Monte Carlo

1977 Mustang II Cobra

1979 Impala 2 door

1979 Mustang 5.0

1983 Cutlass Hurst

1984 Cutlass Hurst

1984 Buick Regal

1986 Monte Carlo SS T Tops

1988 Mustang 5.0

1987 Camaro

1987 Grand National

1988 Thunderbird

1990 Caprice

1995 Crown Victoria

1996 Impala SS

74 charger would be wicked cause i own one and i agree hupcaps would be sweet

I like that idea. They could have an auto show or a car show or something. Would be a good way to steal nice cars. Maybe there could be a car show every weekend at a certain location or something

Great idea. No set time, but on random Saturdays/Sundays, a random parking lot could suddenly be filled with peds and classic cars and car show banners.

it would be amaizing if you could also go to tuner car shows exotic car shows classic..... all differen styles and genres of cars