There has to be and will be a ghetto or more in the game in thettailer were that guy was run in in the street from the cops that looks like the ghetto to le and had the shoes over the power line in sure that means drugs are sold there

There has to be and will be a ghetto or more in the game in thettailer were that guy was run in in the street from the cops that looks like the ghetto to le and had the shoes over the power line in sure that means drugs are sold there

Yeah we already established that, especially since the game is based on LA which is full of ghetto.

-return of the supercars from GTA 4 but maybe newer models of them

-return of cheetah

-more sports cars that aren't too flashy like in 4 and the returning ones being newer models (ex. banshee-newer viper, coquette-corvette zr1, sentinel-bmw m3, etc.)

-cars similar to that of the sultan RS

-all singleplayer cars need to appear in multiplayer(kinda off topic but whatever)

-car customization

-more classic muscle cars

-monster truck from san andreas

• Like 1

Id like to see all of the ford cars&trucks dodge and chevy not just all the new ones but all of the ones from the 50s 60s 70s 80s and 90s and we should be able to put roll bars and brush guards and for the hicks unong us we should be able to lift the trucks and buy bigger tires and yes there should be car shows And there should be car dealerships and be able to buy after market parts

• Like 1

hmmmmmm this is a hard one........im going to old school here, i would have to say panel vans, and el camino utes

Guest Marney1

Some cool off-road vehicles for climbing those mountain ranges.

LAND_Land_Rover_WMIK_lg.jpg

They don't have to have a huge arsenal aboard but you get the idea, something powerful and rugged with a lot of torque.

• Like 1

yacht with a pool n shit and a fucking mission with a god damn cruise ship. like, this is a one time thing. you go one a vacation and your in the middle of nowhere and your one this massive cruise ship that has malls and surfing stuff and mini-games with the surfing and mini-golf and rock-climbing and then you get to jack the ship and crash it for some mobsters. ill be like the titanic

I hope the fix the disappearing of cars but cause that was stupid I hated when that happend espically when I was in multiplayer in Iv but I hope they make cooler looking police cars and stuff where u can change the lights like a real police car not just the basic sirens

It would be great if you would be able to buy own cars and that car what you have bought, it would spawn to you after mission, like Johnny's bike spawned always to you in TLAD. And you could save your cars everywhere. I don't know if somebody said this same thing before me, I didn't read all these posts. (:

I like the idea of having that one perfect car as your own, that would spawn everytime you save :)

As for what I'd like to see, I dunno if they're sold in America, but a Smart car (http://en.wikipedia....ki/Smart_Fortwo) would be cool, not so much to drive but to ram in a fucking great big truck!! (I HATE Smart cars)

yeah they do sell them in america and i hate them as well. And if there are smart cars in this game I will destroy every smart car I see. No exceptions.

• Like 1

It would be great if you would be able to buy own cars and that car what you have bought, it would spawn to you after mission, like Johnny's bike spawned always to you in TLAD. And you could save your cars everywhere. I don't know if somebody said this same thing before me, I didn't read all these posts. (:

I like the idea of having that one perfect car as your own, that would spawn everytime you save :)

As for what I'd like to see, I dunno if they're sold in America, but a Smart car (http://en.wikipedia....ki/Smart_Fortwo) would be cool, not so much to drive but to ram in a fucking great big truck!! (I HATE Smart cars)

yeah they do sell them in america and i hate them as well. And if there are smart cars in this game I will destroy every smart car I see. No exceptions.

thank god you said that hahaha i hate smart cars i see them on the road all the time, if they were V, i would beat the shit out of the guy that owns it

I'm more interested in Police and Military vehicles myself, something like the APC, some military jeeps with a machine gun connected to the roof, most of you will probably know what I'm referring to. I'd love to see a return of the police bikes also. This time the swat van should hold at least 6 members in the back

Guest Marney1

I'm more interested in Police and Military vehicles myself, something like the APC, some military jeeps with a machine gun connected to the roof, most of you will probably know what I'm referring to. I'd love to see a return of the police bikes also. This time the swat van should hold at least 6 members in the back

Yeah I'd like to fit 6-8 of my online buddies into a minibus for spectacular crashes, bodies flying all over the road. :P

• Like 1

Ferrari enzo mercades sls and slr mclaren mclaren mp4 lambo reventon a bunch of exotic cars that are fast and custom u can do stuff to

the acp freaken sucked i want a real freaken tank and i want a mini gun back along with the buzzard becuz that heli was badass

I would love to have police swat/riot water cannon truck that fits alot of people and has a water cannon.

The most pointless vehical in GTA history was the TUGBOAT in GTA IV, but lol i loved it and want to see it in GTA V but faster.

67-12 camaro 66-69 chevelle 60-12 corvette 68,69 el comino 68,69 nova 67-69 dart 68,12 charger 67 galaxy 64-12 mustang including boss 429,302 roush and shelby gt500 super snake 68,69 torino 67-69 cougar 65-69 442 olds 67-69 gtx 68,69 roadrunner 67-69 firebird 64-69 gto 60-12 chevy pickup 64-68 ford pickup 70-76 chevelle ss ford f-150,250,350 ford raptor ford ranger 1977 chevy c10 chyanne shotwide stepside 1969 charger r/t 83 gmc g sieries a team van 1977 firebird trans am 77-79 ford factory highboy and with all the cars we should be able to make the a shity rusteed or little rust or brand new

I would love to have police swat/riot water cannon truck that fits alot of people and has a water cannon.

The most pointless vehical in GTA history was the TUGBOAT in GTA IV, but lol i loved it and want to see it in GTA V but faster.

Well there isn't much to it aside from slowly navigating the waters. I think if people online had a battleship-type match it would be fun but there's only so much you can do with it.

Related to the tugboat, a fireboat would be nice. A little faster and with at least one water stream to knock people over with. THAT would be a fun boat to have battleship matches with. :thumbup: