Hopefully the bmx and monster truck thing are back, it was fun to go up mount chilliad and then jump off trying not to die from the impact XD :scooter: It showed a mountain in the trailer/advert for the game so i assume its mount chlliad...well it's not going to be fucking everest haha :blink:. I don't think the game will be as good if it's like GTA4 as opposed to GTA-SA, I'd rather have fun than realism, but maybe they have a balance? of 90 fun/10 realism: :whistle:

Something that in my personal opinion I think is worth mentioning. The lack of high performance 4 door cars. In the GTA Series the supercars are fun yes but during gameplay and in Multiplayer mode you often require a car that can accommodate more than 2 people. I always go for the same car, the Sultan (GTA's version of the Subaru Lexus hybrid). Fast, agile 4 wheel drive that allows quick getaways. Problem is apart from this vehicle there is not much to choose from. The Police Stinger and the Buffalo are much appreciated but since the game is Grand Theft AUTO I would expect a greater variety of 4 door high performance cars. Isn't that the essence of the game? Well apart from 1001 ways of dismembering people.

Something like the Mitsubishi Evo X or the Golf GTI. Even the Evo VIII (

(uk)) can easily bully a Lamborghini Murcielago.

Police chases have to be Epic. What about police bikes chases? They should be flying through traffic and you should be exhausted trying to shake them off. Okay not to shove you off the road but keeping a close contact so that Law Enforcement know your exact position when you're wanted.

Instead of having THIS where it's only use, according to me, is to go get donuts why not have a Hayabusa Police bike or a Honda Sti1300 for cities and a BMW F650 for rural areas? Escaping police has to be a challenge not breakfast in bed.

And how about using that fortune you acquire during the game to buy whether in Single Player mode or Multiplayer mode some stuff like ..

A Bugatti Veyron Supersport

Ken Block's Subaru & Ford Fiesta

The Stig's Gear

GhostRider's 500bhp Hayabusa

Valentino Rossi's Yamaha

Stuff like that.

Oh and a tracking device so if ever I take my favourite car on which I have spent a couple on grands for mods (if ever possible) on a mission it doesn't just disappear cause a Perrenial decided to spawn right where I parked.

(Y)

• Like 1

dude, to be honest with you, im tired of lookin up new shit for gta 5. everything weve heard by now have all been rumors, nothing confirmed. im just gonna wait till rockstar is ready to give us the info we long for.

dude, to be honest with you, im tired of lookin up new shit for gta 5. everything weve heard by now have all been rumors, nothing confirmed. im just gonna wait till rockstar is ready to give us the info we long for.

That's why this is "What new cars would you like to see?". It's people's opinions of what they want.

I want a BMX bike with a massive BMX park, and also the usual Sanchez, with a MX circuit. That would be cool to do flips and stuff in your spare time, or when fooling around.

I would like the gam to have a certain realism to it. What i mean by this is certain cars in certain areas. I think rockstar should put in a variety of diffferent cars from luxury , to carppy cars, to nice everyday people cars, to fast cars. I would like to see a wide variety of luxury cars in downtown Los Santos and in the Vinewood hills , In the high end areas like rodeo drive. These luxury vehicles include :

Mercedes , Bentleys , Range rovers , Maybachs , Lexus , BMW , Limosines ( many different types ) , Bugattis , audi , aston martin , Ferrari , Jaguar , Porsche , Rolls royce Lamborghini Maserati .

The everyday cars should be in areas where middle class people live , these cars should include:

Buick , cadalliac , Nissan , Ford , pontiac , Hummer , Mazda , Honda , Suv's , GMC , Lincoln , Jeep , Dodge

Crappy cars should be just old beat up cars , They should be in areas classified as the hood, in this area there should also be low riders and donk cars .

There should also be tractor trailers on the interstate, and throughout town vehicles with business labels on.

Public service cars :

Bus , Postal service , FedEx , Newspaper boy delivering newspaper , Cabs

Police cars : police cars should be strongly influenced by the real LAPD. Also with a repilca of the LAPD headquarters as the LSPD headquarters.Cars should include:

LSPD black & whites - Charger ,Crown vic , impala , cheverloet tahoe , truck , prisoner transport van , bus , &Patty wagon .

Unmarked - Charger , crown vic , Cheverlot Tahoe , ect...

Swat (SRT) vehicles , mobile command , helicopters , 3 different state police cars , 2 different FBI cars .

Also homeland security vehicles .

As for ambulances 3 different types , 3 different type of fire trucks.

Coast guard vehicles and helicopters , as well as boats.

Other vehicles such as California transportation department road side assisstance vehicles , and tow trucks.

I don't really care, as long as the engines sound a lot better than they do in the other games. They need more bass to the V8s and screech in the V12s.

You spend most of the time driving so I don't see why they can't work on the engine sounds a bit more.

Can't agree more. Cars need to sound like cars, not lawnmowers.

Also, since we're in L.A., I think it would be appropriate to see some SoCal 'Hella Flush' style rides.

EK Civics, Integras, Preludes, old Datsun 240Zs, 300ZXs, S2000s... that sort of thing. More Jap motors anyway. VTEC, yo.

And some American muscle is a given.

Camaros, 'Stangs, Impalas, Chargers, Roadrunners, 'Cudas...

And some slammed VW stuff would be nice, too.

Microbuses, Golfs, Corrados, Caddys etc.

I don't think it's the cars I'm looking forward to so much as the car customisation.

I hope to god they bring it back. It's one of the features I missed most from San Andreas in IV.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

The Mini

20080307104958-8605r-red-mini.jpg

The old ones would be more fun though FUCK YEAH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgc2rXedGMw

Here's the new one. More like old vs new really but they both handle great.

I guess i dont think that would be a high attraction for most GTA players, and if this were to be realistic how many mini coopers do you see everyday?

You see loads of Mini's you stupid cunt, they're everywhere.

We should be able to customise all of the cars even little beaters. Paint rims motor work maybe even subs and in-dash's

I forgot we should be able to customise motorcycles too. Paint exhaust handle bars straight or apes. That shit would be sick

I forgot we should be able to customise motorcycles too. Paint exhaust handle bars straight or apes. That shit would be sick and they should make a race track to set stats at for race cars and bikes

I forgot we should be able to customise motorcycles too. Paint exhaust handle bars straight or apes. That shit would be sick and they should make a race track to set stats at for race cars and bikes

I would definitly like a nice 68-70 pontiac GTO

We should be able to customise all of the cars even little beaters. Paint rims motor work maybe even subs and in-dash's

I forgot we should be able to customise motorcycles too. Paint exhaust handle bars straight or apes. That shit would be sick

I would definitly like a nice 68-70 pontiac GTO

I think there should be eningene upgrades too not too complicated just call it "engine"

what are the best vehicles:

the vehicles that can do stupid shit: hitch up trailers drive over all the cars go slow as fuck look crazy or are just fun to blow up

I'd like to see rare vehicles you have to find or unlock

I think since GTA V has been so hyped up and raised everyones expectations of GTA (just like every new one does) they should make the effort to make cars with trailers, to make stupid, obscene vehicles such as a bus, a bin pick-up truck, etc. Since they've gone out their way to make an exceptional trailer, I hope that they have gone out of their way to make an extremely good game.

I'd love to see more offroad vehicles and some funner terrain to drive on... like feeling a difference in grass. mud . etc.

Also i want them to bring back beater cars but maybe just not to the destroyed state of all of the vehicles... i want it to be more realistic

And i want more interaction... like why the fuck am i gonna drive a dump truck if it wont dump... and why do i want a tractor trailer that wont haul?

any kind of small, classic pony car, like a 66 mustang and the original camaro. not something huge like the sabre gt or the stallion. those were muscle cars

I hated the stallion... it was the fakest looking shit ive ever seen in a gta game

And i would kill for some unmarked police cars... especially an suv

Unmarked police cars are a must in my book, and it would be cool if we could customize police cars as well, or make other non police vehicles look and become like police cars. That would be awesome to have a Turismo cop car.

I would love to see a lot of trucks. Like a F-250 with different variations like 2 door w/ 8 ft bed, 2 door with 6 ft bed, Ext Cab w/ 6 ft bed, Ext Cab w/ 8 ft bed, 4 door w/ 8 ft bed , and 4 door w/ 6 ft bed. I'd like to be able to customize my vehicles from everythimg to a lift kit for a truck to a new grille for a sports car. Plus some newer muscle cars would be nice like a 2009 Boss 302 or a Charger Bumble Bee edition.

• Like 2

We should have a choice wether or not to have to put gas in a vehicle, make it an opotion, why have gas stations if you cant use them. And optional automatic and manual shifting. And last they should take the vehicle customization from Midnight Club LA and put it in GTA 5, so we can customize the vinyls and paint and bumper and lights and hoods and widebodys and engines etc.....

We should have a choice wether or not to have to put gas in a vehicle, make it an opotion, why have gas stations if you cant use them. And optional automatic and manual shifting. And last they should take the vehicle customization from Midnight Club LA and put it in GTA 5, so we can customize the vinyls and paint and bumper and lights and hoods and widebodys and engines etc.....

I like the manual shifting idea, but realism wise very few American cars would come with manuel standard. A revamped paintjob system would be awesome, and imagine being able to sell you customized cars to other gta players over the online to be put into your single player garage or something, kind of like Forza 4's auction house.