And bring back the scooters from vice city. :clap:

You mean the oft quoted "fine gentlemangio" aka Faggio? They were in IV so I expect they'd return.

You mean the oft quoted "fine gentlemangio" aka Faggio? They were in IV so I expect they'd return.

Were they??? I barely remember anything from IV. :huh:

Were they??? I barely remember anything from IV. :huh:

Yup, they featured prominently in one of Bernie's missions (erm, Hating the Haters I think.) Also, the ice cream trucks you mentioned in the other topic were also in IV, seen around middle park mainly.

mazda rx8 would be really nice, I would like to see a lot of variety in high end sports cars? How many were there in iv? Like about 5 right? I don't know for sure cause I barely played that game but yea, we are in LA after all...

I'd like to see a lot of unique vehicles like formula 1, nascar, desert vehicles, off roading cars, farm vehicles, airport vehicles, that kind of stuff is fun

I doubt we'd get formula 1 cars, I don't think i'd like to drive at those speeds through the streets knowing the problem GTA games always have with spawning cars. Going at 200mph with a clear road ahead of you, you look back momentarily and when you turn back round seven cars have spawned right in front of you, and I think after one crash the car would be totally fubar. Even if you hit a lamp post it would fuck you up. However, if this game is going to focus more on a return to the fun elements of GTA, then who knows.

I would like to see something really rare based on the Veyron, crashing one of those at 254mph would be epic.

I'm totally with duffman here.

as long as the cars actually sound like *cars* and not like electric shavers on steroids, I'd be more than happy with a 1:1 port of the gta4 cars.

well other than that, I won't mind more special/unique cars or at least cars with unique addons (i can still remember the first minute after i found the sultan rs in 4 and was like oh cool now i am the only one to drive this car cuz it was all hidden in the bushes, turned off the lot and fenderbendered right into the next sultan rs).

I want to see more classic american cars aswell. buickboy's list was quite what I had in mind relating these classics.

since we get the rural areas and forrests and whatnot else back, I want the monster and the bf injection to rock the offroad.

and i sort of like the super gt back, but that's because it was my favorite car in san andreas.

as for things that have to do with cars, I recon the garages will be definitely back as LA is much more suburban than urban in terms of development so there'll be much more single family homes than appartment blocks so this gives both room and sense to the return of garages.

in terms of car functionality, next to the apparent functional convertible roofs I would like to be able to pop the hood and trunk (maybe a functional trunk awell) and i like to use turning signals.

car customization doesnt need to be, altho i liked it much in san andreas, but at least i want be able to pick the paintjob myself again, like it was possible the trans fender shops

Nice to have a formula 1 red bull car in there. And bring back the scooters from vice city. :clap:

The scooters used to piss me off, you would go to Chase someone and all that would be avaliable was a scooter!

I'd like more variety in the emergency services.

In other words, I'd like to see a fire chief vehicle along with the fire engine, a separate EMT along with the ambulance and different vehicles for different police vehicles. Maybe the addition of trucks for the K-9 unit and such.

• Like 1

I'd like more variety in the emergency services.

In other words, I'd like to see a fire chief vehicle along with the fire engine, a separate EMT along with the ambulance and different vehicles for different police vehicles. Maybe the addition of trucks for the K-9 unit and such.

I would like more variety in all cars, after a few hours of GTA IV you had seen all the "rare" cars and there was no point in saving them because they were so common.

Yea I want a large variety where I've been playing 40+ hours and all of a sudden the goes a car I've never seen.

Or special vehicles that reside in permanent places and are just pimped out version of the regular car. Tank, patriot, hunter helicopter was dope

Guest Marney1

Wheelchairs.

Roll up on fools like Snoop in 'Training Day'

That could be funny in multiplayer, one pushes while the other sprays everyone.

Wheelchairs.

I'd by up for having a race down Mt Chiliad.

Guest Marney1

Wheelchairs.

I'd by up for having a race down Mt Chiliad.

Those shopping trollies in IV went to waste too. I seriously think anyone would have a laugh bouncing down a mountain in a wheelchair or trolly.