I love my two-wheeled action in GTA. To be perfectly frank, I'll just be happy tearing through the woodland on my Sanchez.

I really hope they bring back the police bikes in V too, as doing the vigilante missions on those in SA was always fun.

I hope that there are Special Cars and Motorbikes hidden around the map, waiting for you to stumble upon them and take them for a spin.

Like a Super Car hidden in a garage in some expensive Mansion, or a Custom Motorbike hidden in a cave with a hidden entrance ( overgrown with bushes/ vines ), a Submarine attached with weapons hidden in an underwater cave, etc.

• Like 2

Do you think Taxi rides will make a return? Sure, we've seen taxi's, but do you think they'll have the same feature as IV?

Surely, since it seems to be a staple of open world games now, along with the fact that there's bus tours...

GTA V's map is too huge to drive around all day so I know they still have the taxi rides included. Don't get me wrong cause on the first few week I'm sure we'll be more than excited to drive around and explore the map but after a while it might be a little tedious considering the size of the map. But then again we'll have jets :D

GTA V's map is too huge to drive around all day so I know they still have the taxi rides included. Don't get me wrong cause on the first few week I'm sure we'll be more than excited to drive around and explore the map but after a while it might be a little tedious considering the size of the map. But then again we'll have jets :D

I plan on using the blimp more often then some people do. It's not really talked about that much but I think it's an awesome addittion to the game.

Unless the more expensive (and less aesthetic) sports cars are on the road, the Tampa will be pretty easy to find. If you're somewhat blind, you might confuse it with the Sabre GT or vice versa. They do look similar, especially if you're speeding around the city and not actively looking for a Tampa.