Hey c'mon you know it's a funny show

i never said it wasn't, i was just saying that only idiots look for a mud pit that's so deep that they have to jack up their truck 4 or 5 feet above where it should be to go through it

• Like 1

How about a dedicated drag race car..

1867_Harris_zpsbb5b09a4.jpg

..it could turn out fun..

MustangWheelstand_zpsc7747788.jpg

that would be a fun use for the car mod shop, especially if there's a track on the map

Peter20Wacker20wheelie20webpic202.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know what those little wheels on the back are called but I think they were non functional in GTA SA maybe they'll be functional in this game

I don't know what those little wheels on the back are called but I think they were non functional in GTA SA maybe they'll be functional in this game

It is called a wheelie bar it keeps the car from flipping

What if that is not a new Buffalo what if it is just customized?trailer-3f-green-is-good.jpg

That's what it is. I was hoping people would drop the multiple-buffalo theory once car customization was confirmed, but no such luck.

And the 2 tone orange paint from the first shot of the franklin trailer so its safe to say that bodykits are confirmed?

But if its the same car why is the body different don't you think it's weird that two different cars are customized the exact same way rims and everything

i would love to see something like the spy hunter interceptor. with boat mode and off road mode, machine guns and shit. it would be great for getaways. second link is beast.

spyhunter-interceptor-img.jpg

spy_hunter-1-e13384098008311-600x250.jpg

http://youtu.be/CMjjtmn2vAM

http://youtu.be/U6v_nvcOEes

Actually i just realized Spyhunter 2 was an angel studios game if im not mistaken that is now R* San Deigo

• Like 1

I would like to see an Infantry Fighting Vehicle like this ( but one that could fit up to 8 players for multiplayer matches ) imagine rolling around the city and countryside, with friends in one of these ~

CV90+Armadillo.pngm1126-stryker.jpg

Also when it comes to tanks. GTA V should feature the world's best MBT ( main battle tank ), the German made Leopard 2A7 ~

312hczl.jpg

Pretty good top speed of 72 km/h ( 45 mph/ making it one of the fastest tanks in the world ). Protected by a composite new generation armour it can withstand up to 20 direct hits from RPG's ( it also has other countermeasures against missile attack's with lock-on's, like Heat Seekers ). Used by many European militaries like the Germans, Swiss, Dutch, Danes, Spanish etc. It is the MBT used by the Canadians in Afghanistan, and has been tested multiple times in battles and IED attacks. With Zero casualties suffered from direct IED explosions under the tank, and it's crew compartment. It's also been tested multiple times in ambushes by the Taliban, were they learned some harsh lessons about the hardiness of the tank and lost the battles in question "very quickly and violently" :clap: .

It'd be lovely to roll past the Up-n-Atom-Burger and spoil everyone's sandwich with a double dose of good ol'-fashioned American-style heavy artillery, but somehow I doubt we'll be seeing a German battle tank in So-Cal.

It'd be lovely to roll past the Up-n-Atom-Burger and spoil everyone's sandwich with a double dose of good ol'-fashioned American-style heavy artillery, but somehow I doubt we'll be seeing a German battle tank in So-Cal.

The American 'Abrams' MBT is shit compared to the British 'Challenger' MBT ( probably the second best tank in the world ), and the German 'Leopard 2' MBT ( which is definitely the best Main Battle Tank in the world today ).

It's too bad, but I'm sorry to say that the American 'Abrams' Tank isn't even in the top 5 of the World's best MBT's. Even the Koreans have a better tank...

Uh, I uh...I never questioned the quality of British, American, or German tanks. :ermm: I only mentioned that it's unlikely we'll be seeing a German tank in GTA V.

Just...Just put the blade away, man. Let's talk this through.

• Like 2

Uh, I uh...I never questioned the quality of British, American, or German tanks. :ermm: I only mentioned that it's unlikely we'll be seeing a German tank in GTA V.

Just...Just put the blade away, man. Let's talk this through.

It's O.K.

Just as long as you recognise the British and German superiority ( tank-wise ), over your pathetic American tanks.

I'm sad to say it but Australia's Defence Force even decided to purchase some 'Abrams', instead of a better alternative. The Abrams tank is more expensive ( to purchase and run ), is slower, and has less protection than the Challenger or Leopard 2 MBT's...

I don't understand at all. I'm curious as to where the artillery superiority debate came from in the first place. One minute, I'm discussing the probability of a German tank showing up in a fictionalized So Cal, next minute, the quality of my country's armored cavalry is being questioned. I don't get it.

• Like 4

I don't understand at all. I'm curious as to where the artillery superiority debate came from in the first place. One minute, I'm discussing the probability of a German tank showing up in a fictionalized So Cal, next minute, the quality of my country's armored cavalry is being questioned. I don't get it.

You're right it's doubtful that we'll be seeing a Non-American Tank in a GTA game based on a fictionalised city/ state centred in the US.

idiot says what.

i know you said it.

i hope the bullet gt and the f260 i belive its called from the ballad of gay ton are in V

if i understand correctly?" A ton of gay in V"

idiot says what.

i know you said it.

i hope the bullet gt and the f260 i belive its called from the ballad of gay ton are in V

if i understand correctly?" A ton of gay in V"

like you wouldn't believe!

What about a carboat? Or carsub, carplane? So many possibilities! But I think that's it