I figured id make sense to say this in here. i just asked Rockstar if there was a first person driving cam and if the camera was centered behind the cars il keep you guys posted and get take screenshot to prove it if they reply.

I figured id make sense to say this in here. i just asked Rockstar if there was a first person driving cam and if the camera was centered behind the cars il keep you guys posted and get take screenshot to prove it if they reply.

Yes a Cockpit/ Dashboard view would be great. But I doubt it would be implemented into GTA V, mainly because it's a 3rd person game. Still we can hope though...

It would be great if you could customise the interior as well, especially the speedometers. It would look Awesome driving around Los Santos at night in dashboard view ~

opel-astra-gtc-test-drive-2012-720p-26.jpg

How immersive would this make GTA V when driving around...

• Like 1

I'm not overly fussed about an interior cam. The gta IV dash cam was quite annoying and I think an interior cam would be too.

Bonnet/ Hood view is shit compared too a proper cockpit view.

mqdefault.jpg

gran-turismo-5-premium-car-interior-photo-377802-s-1280x782.jpg

Imagine one for Jets and Attack Helicopters as well, that would be fricken sweet...

RYIcGh.jpg

• Like 6

I'm not overly fussed about an interior cam. The gta IV dash cam was quite annoying and I think an interior cam would be too.

Bonnet view is shit compared too a proper cockpit view.

Imagine one for Jets and Attack Helicopters as well, that would be fricken sweet...

Just imagine how much more vast the map would feel with a cockpit cam. not to mention driving off mountains.

• Like 3

I would like all different types and year of trucks and cars like 300 - 700 or more cars on the game. TONS OF CARS AND TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love it if the game had a first person view or also called cockpit view instead of hood view I mean really. don't put no stupid shit on the game, make it cool so more people will buy the game!

I would like all different types and year of trucks and cars like 300 - 700 or more cars on the game. TONS OF CARS AND TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love it if the game had a first person view or also called cockpit view instead of hood view I mean really. don't put no stupid shit on the game, make it cool so more people will buy the game!

We are putting more trucks and cars in this GTA than any other GTA we've done. Lots of trucks and cars. Also, we will try not to put no stupid shit in the game, thank you for you recommendation.

• Like 4

We are putting more trucks and cars in this GTA than any other GTA we've done. Lots of trucks and cars. Also, we will try not to put no stupid shit in the game, thank you for you recommendation.

now THAT is funny. I can see the planning session now...

"make sure we don't put any stupid shit in the game. people won't like that"

• Like 1

I would love to see the return of monster truckss again also I have seen a few lighted interiors and I think they're real http://images.wikia.com/gtawiki/images/8/8f/Lighted_interiors.jpeg and http://images.wikia.com/gtawiki/images/a/af/Lighted_interior_2.jpeg

Yes yes I know you all hate that^ site especially TreeFitty but that's the only way for me to pictures

What?^

Yes, they're real. They're screencaps from the trailers.
no I meant like some people might think they were fake cuz the lighting effects for the police lights were touched up like making the blue on the lights more blue and the reds more red

How about a T-Rex?

That actually seems pretty plausable, especially in LA.. hah maybe Rockstar will have Rob Dyrdek's fantasy factory so we can go in there and tear shit up, jump into the foam pit.. hah and to joyride his T-Rex of course :)

fantasy-factory-1306-hd-wallpapers.jpg