In Vice City and San Andreas, it was still called the Patriot, despite being a military version. No need for a different name.

Yes there is a need for it to have a different name because the regular patriot is already present so the military version would have to have a different name

Something that would make me a very happy manchild is if the include the 1971 Bestia from midnight club 2 it would be a nice bit of nostalgia from the greatest street racing series R.I.P.

wallpaper-Midnight_Club_2-13862.jpg

164.jpg

Also the only car in the series that can do a full wheelie.

I do like trains...driving would be fun, but hope fully the camera isn't locked into cinematic view. God I hated that. The best view was when it swooped up along side the train as it sped through the desert. I still hope they put in enterable passenger cars, Superliner cars, and diner coaches. I can just imagine the fun role playing and shootouts on that!

Train robberies, anyone? :D

Brings back memories.

"Throw me some boxes, C.J.!"

Brings back a lot of rage too

hqdefault.jpg

I know it wasn't really a train robbery but it was damn close.

• Like 1

I hope there will be those big earth movers, like the big dump truck from SA

16_vehicle_dumper_zps9d7b8a9a.jpg

Loved going down the highway in that thing creating a path of destruction.

Train robberies, anyone? :D

Brings back memories.

"Throw me some boxes, C.J.!"

Brings back a lot of rage too

hqdefault.jpg

I know it wasn't really a train robbery but it was damn close.

Its like "All you had to do was follow the train" You know what fuck you smoke

I would like to see RC side missions (like in Vice City; Sitting in TopFun van). Also I would love it if they add the ability to take out the remote from pocket and use RC planes and helicopters anywhere not just in side missions like just for fun. For example using RC helicopter and chopping people's necks and arms with blades and cops following and shooting it until it is destroyed. It would be really funny and amusing. Cops should NOT shoot the player but the helicopter. Also flying RC planes aroung town would be cool. RC vehicles would provide some extra fun.

I would like to see RC side missions (like in Vice City; Sitting in TopFun van). Also I would love it if they add the ability to take out the remote from pocket and use RC planes and helicopters anywhere not just in side missions like just for fun. For example using RC helicopter and chopping people's necks and arms with blades and cops following and shooting it until it is destroyed. It would be really funny and amusing. Cops should NOT shoot the player but the helicopter. Also flying RC planes aroung town would be cool. RC vehicles would provide some extra fun.

There could be some fun in slapping c4 on rc planes and dive bombing bank vans

I hope there will be those big earth movers, like the big dump truck from SA

16_vehicle_dumper_zps9d7b8a9a.jpg

Loved going down the highway in that thing creating a path of destruction.

Fuck, I forgot about this. Man it's been a long time since I played SA. Makes me happier about the increased opportunities in V :-D

How about a Self Propelled Anti-Aircraft Gun ~

ANTI-AIRCRAFT+ARTILLERY.jpg2s6_tunguska.jpg

Or maybe a Remote-Controlled Robot or Drone? ~

high-tech-weapons%255B1%255D.jpgfulcrum-drone-warfare.jpgpredator-missile.jpgpredator-b-drone-mq-9-reaper.jpg

i would die if those were in the game

I would love to see a bugatti veyron,and a bugatti that's convertible and the 4 door bugatti. Then different lamborghini's' and different ferrari's like a enzo and others. I would just like more different cars around the world at least with different body cart's. And different Doge Ram's would be cool and putting trailers on the back.It would also be cool if you could carry things in your car trunk's, like putting items back there. And boats that are different too like big boats. Hopefully they would add this cant wait till it comes out. :clap:

Lucky you. Half of that stuff has already been confirmed.

and the other half is retarded

• Like 1

I would love to see more focus on the offroading vehicles. Like adding a truck like the ford raptor and calling it the vapid Pterodactyl. I've already seen that Karin offroading truck lets see some more

• Like 1